45. Love, Love, Love

Making love, love, love
Picture perfect morning looking at you
Wanna wrap my arms around you and kiss you
Daylight brings my feelings so deep for you
I just want to spend my whole life with you
Making love, love, love
Making love, love, love with you

"Mmmm, baby, why you smell so good in the morning," Icee said as he snuggled behind her, moving her braids so he could kiss her neck.  He had his arms around her belly and rubbed his hardness on her ass. She had gone to sleep before he got to bed and he wasn't going to wake her to get some, now it was morning and he wanted some.

"Ice, scoot back, I'm hot," she said, pushing him back with her elbow.

"Babe," he said, still kissing on her. "You know I like to get my morning kisses and cuddles."

"But I'm hot Icee," Kitty said, moving away from him. "It's very uncomfortable."

"You need a fan on you?"

"No, just..." She got out of the bed, dressed only in a skimpy tank dress that her belly was stretching out.

She was entering her seventh month and between last month and now she had really popped out. Her face was full and round, her breasts so plump, her ass was spread, thighs thick but still toned. He loved it. He knew she hated it. She still worked out five days a week but ate like crazy. The weight was packing on and he loved seeing it.

"What do you need me to do Kit, I'll pay a mother fucker to stand by you and fan you all day. Babe, what's up?"

"I just...I'm so not comfortable in my body right now. It's not just the weight, I can manage that, it's just, things happening in my body that are just weird." She grabbed her robe from the chair and put it on. "I'm going to the other bedroom and lay down."

"Hold up, wait," Icee said, sitting up. "We ain't about to do that Kit. Sleeping in separate bedrooms? Hell no, Kitty! Whatever you need me to do, let me know. I won't cuddle up on you if that's getting you all hot. Babe..."

"I'm tired Ice, I have work later so let me go lay down." Kitty tried to walk off but he got out of bed and grabbed her arm.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing!"

"Kitty, if you're sleeping in the other bedroom, I'm sleeping in there with you."

"Fine! Whatever," she said, taking off her robe, throwing it to the floor, and then going back to the bed. "You're not the one carrying a whole person inside of you and your body is becoming like an alien to you. But okaaaay! Whatever Icee wants, Icee gets."

He took a moment to think before he said something crazy. "I like spicy Kitty," he said with a smirk. "Shiiit, it's sexy!"

"Shut up!" She laid in the bed and he got back in bed with her.

"I won't touch you," he said, sticking to his side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Pregnant women and their emotions. He needed to find out what the fuck he was dealing with.

"You hate me?" she said.

"Never," he said. "I still want my cuddles."

"Shut up!" she said and laughed.

He let Kitty sleep for another few hours, then she got up to get ready for work. He didn't have any work that needed his attention. That was the good thing about putting people in place to run his businesses. He never had to be a hands-on person.

He sat up in bed and checked his phones for messages and texts, answering all business issues he needed to. T-Zack was asking for him to put in some work at Da Factory Hitz, so maybe he would head down later to see what was up with that. He kept looking up at Kitty walking around as she got dressed.