Chapter 10

((LOOK AT HIM. WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY TO EXIST EVER))

Mikasa told me to meet her at her dorm after I get my stuff to spend the night.

Sasha was busy at the vending machines, getting all sorts of snacks as if our dorm wasn't already full of them.

"May as well show you around while you're with me." I shrugged to Niccolo, inserting the key and unlocking the door. I swung it open and stepped aside for Niccolo to enter.

He looked around, nodding like he was approving the place.

"Damn, the memories...I used to dorm with someone too, of course I lived in Marley, not Paradis." Niccolo smiled at the familiarity of the room.

"Dude, you talk about college as if you went in the 60s." I grabbed my makeup bag from the bathroom, raising my voice so Niccolo could hear me. "How old are you? Are you a sugar daddy or something?"

I heard Niccolo laugh from where I was, and I returned to the kitchen to set down my makeup bag.

"No, I graduated last year. In Marley you graduate highschool at 17ish, then I attended college right after. I'm 21. That's why I can work behind the bar." Niccolo took off his shoes and took a couple steps inside, gently closing the front door.

"Ah, okay. Just a couple years older than Sasha and I. We're 19, by the way." I ran to my room and packed up a bag of clothes, and when I came back, Niccolo was standing awkwardly infront of the door. "You can sit on the couch, y'know-"

SLAM.

Sasha slammed the door open, hitting Niccolo in the back of the head and almost knocking him to the ground. Sasha and I gasped and she bent down to his level, dropping her bags of chips and candies.

"I am SO sorry man!! Are you good?!" Sasha sounded panicked as she ran to grab an ice pack from the freezer.

Niccolo nodded, letting her hold the pack to his head and sighing in relief. "I'm not dead, so...no worries."

"I....think I'll take my leave now!" I announced and awkwardly tiptoed around the two, making my way to Mikasa's dorm. She said she would leave her front door unlocked for me.

"You guys will NOT believe what just happened-" I opened the door and was met with a shirtless Eren and Armin.

I just stared as Eren ignored me and continued to change and Armin just covered himself with his hands.

"Oh." I made a 'hm' sound and sharply turned my body to face the other way. "Um...I'll look again- I MEAN turn back around when you're...done..." Taking a step backward without turning around to close the door, I found the image of the both of them shirtless lingering in my mind.

'Why the hell are they so muscular?!'

"O-okay, you can turn back around..." Armin's voice cracked. I turned and saw Eren and Armin in matching pj's!

"Oh. My. God." I squealed. "You guys are so cute!"

 "You guys are so cute!"