Chapter 4: Sleepover Part 1

Your POV

"WILBUR!" I squeal.

Wilbur is making me and Tommy speed run Minecraft with the Blade, but Wilbur is making things impossible. Techno left us and is now running, Tommy is trying to build a nether portal while Wilbur kept spawning creepers around me.

"You better catch up to Tommy now," Wilbur laughs, he hits me and spawns another creeper as I desperately try to run. "He's going in the nether before you!"

"If he can actually make the portal," I joked, "Tommy, let me do it, I can make the portal better."

"NO, I CAN DO IT BETTER, WOMAN!" Tommy then placed the water wrong, the whole lava pool turned obsidian.

I burst out laughing hard as Tommy stands there in disbelief, "HAHAHHAHA TOMMY I-" I wheeze, "YOU WERE SAYING?"

Wilbur laughs along with me, "I can do it better woman," he mocks Tommy, "Hey, Techno, what are you up to?"

"I'm speed running Minecraft," he says bluntly.

After stream

I slouch in my chair and stretch, brushing hair off my face. I check the time, "I still have time to do all of my college homework-" I mutter to myself, I get up and go downstairs to the kitchen, opening up the fridge and I grab a can of Coca coke. You can thank Tommy for my Coca-Cola addiction. I open the pantry for a snack, I look at the packet of chips and take it.

I sit in my room and put on some Nintendo music "let's roll," I open up my laptop, I click on Google Classroom as I start to work on my college work.

1 hour and 15 minutes later

I begin to log out of my computer, I've been working on my project for an hour and a quarter. We had to edit and film a project which involves acting and performance that the students, they acted it, I filmed and edited it. Even though the project is due next week, I like it getting it done over with.

My mind went from thinking about snoozing in bed to Tommy, after all I am having a sleepover at his place tonight. I should start packing my stuff now- We usually sleep in the same bed when we have sleepovers, because Tommy's family don't have a spare mattress and Tommy and I don't really have an issue with sleeping in the same bed. Sometimes we end up spooning, but that's just a friend's thing... Right?

I think about it for a moment... Spooning... Friendship? I need to talk to Wilbur-

I call him on discord, he answers with a tired voice, "what do you want y/n?"

"Uhhhh Wilbur," I pause for a bit, "Do you spoon your friends?"

"YOU SPOON WITH TOMMY?" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Umm... I... Well-" I smile, "that's beside the point, answer my goddam question!"

"Yeah, I guess," Wilbur assured, "but I don't have friends to go cuddle with so I'm not the guy to go to y/n."

"I first called you because you're like another older brother to me, dumbass," I laugh a bit, "thank you anyway, I need to go and get ready for a sleepover, cya."

"Cya later Y/n."

I hang up, so it's a friendship thing, ok, nothing romantic about spooning your childhood friend, right?

~~~~

I have my stuff packed and ready for the sleepover, just my backpack that is 4 years old now. I have snacks, pajamas, earbuds, chargers and my laptop cause that's all that I really need. I only use my laptop for college work in general and sometimes do some gaming if I'm at another place or if I'm too lazy to get up and go to my PC, I also just watch anime (or YouTube/Netflix/Disney+/etc) on my laptop.