Clouded Thoughts and Beliefs

Kyoka couldn't stop crying, it has been almost three hours since they got to Recovery Girls office. School was out, but Kyoka did not want to leave. It would be right for her to, she wasn't going to leave her best friend alone like this. 

Why did he do it though? Why did he break so many bones? Why did he ignore her to jump into the fight? Was it to protect her or everyone? It didn't matter, he ended up winning.

She heard a creak of the door she was sitting beside and she looked up to see Recovery Girl. "Are you going to get off the floor and sit on a chair?" She said and Kyoka stood up and walked inside and saw him. 

Izuku was still out, he was to exhausted for recovery girl to even heal him, but he is still breathing. That's good.

Kyoka walked up to him and stood at the side of the bed and held his soft left hand which was a little bit larger than her own hands. "Idiot..." She said as a single tear which fell on his palm. His hand slightly moved and softly gripped her own. She heard a groan from the boy meaning that he was stirring awake. "Izuku?"

"So bright...." He said softly as the light shined on his eyes. "Everything stings..." 

"Izuku, go back to sleep." Kyoka said with somewhat of a frown on her face. He already experienced enough pain for the day. She doesn't need him to suffer through it. He closed his eyes again and fell back asleep.

"Extraordinary.." Kyoka turned to recovery girl who was looking at a live recording of Izuku's skeleton. Bit by bit the bone which were once broken, are merely just cracks and fractures now. Was this a new attribute to fighting spirit? It's possible.

"He should be fine within another few hours. If I healed him now it would probably take more time for him to wake up. And you young lady should get something to eat." Recovery Girl ordered somewhat threatening with her cane. Kyoka was hungry, she hadn't budged since Izuku was brought to Recovery Girls office as he needed quick medical attention.

Kyoka took one more glance at Izuku and she wiped the tears from her eyes. She felt her stomach grumble begging to be fed. "Okay.." She said beginning to walk out the room. She would be back, the purplette had already texted her parents that she'd be out of a few hours.

She walked out of the campus and just wanted to grab something quick, maybe a doughnut or something. Kyoka had a lot of mix feelings about this, she didn't even know herself. She would just randomly begin to shed tears at the thought of Izuku being on the ground blooded up and broken boned. Every time, she can't get the thought out of her head.

What if he actually died? What if he doesn't wake up? What if something went wrong with his healing attribute? 

Kyoka didn't know how she really felt about this. She was mad, she was upset, she was worried, sad. 

Kyoka wanted to help him overcome his shyness and trauma. The way he talked to Kaminari on the bus earlier, was that Kyoka's influence rubbing off on him? Was her influence the reason he became so stubborn and almost got himself killed? Was their her fault?!

Kyoka had ordered a doughnut which she payed for and took a seat at a bench near the campus. Did she want to talk about this with someone? Her mother maybe. Should she talk about this? Kyoka's mind was creating a hundred questions every few minutes. All questions Kyoka did not know how answer. Not at her state right now.

She didn't even have the appetite to eat right now. She hadn't taken a single bite. She needed to talk to someone. She started to scroll through her phone about to hit the contact to call her mother, but she didn't. She just didn't know what to do.

She forced herself to eat the doughnut so she doesn't starve to death. She needed a place to think, alone. 

She began to walk back towards the school and back into Recovery Girls office. Before she came in she heard talking. She pulled her jack in through the wall so she could hear what was being said.