Terushima pt 2

AUTHORS NOTE~ ⚠️ this is not a lemon ⚠️ it is a continuation of the terushima chapter and what happened after
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING that i can't even bring myself to reading
enjoyy~
—————————————
y/n pov
i woke up next to teru and sighed. how long was i going to keep this up?
"why'd you spend the night?" i questioned. he looked up at me and rolled his eyes. he got up and placed his hands behind his head and paced around the room in just boxers.
"i can't do this y/n" he sighed and looked disappointed at the ground.
"do what?" i asked, gulping hard. why was i suddenly worried?
"i stopped messing around for you, i stopped flirting, i did my best at practice incase you would notice, i like you." he breathed out and sat at the edge of the bed, his hands cradling his head as his eyes pierced into the ground.
"god you're acting like i'm pregnant teru!" i was slightly annoyed. was it that big a deal that he liked me?
"i know this was just fun for you, sorry." and before another word could be said he left. but maybe that was for the best, i don't think i can handle terushima.
-two weeks later-
3rd person pov
You and terushima haven't talked since then. you would see him in the halls and did your best to avoid him. today he had a game and you decided to watch. before the game started you noticed him doing something with his hands. it was a trick you had taught him to calm his nerves before a game.
jeez he really did care huh, you thought to yourself. you rolled your eyes and watched the game, your eyes constantly landing back on terushima. they won of course. girls swarmed the exit trying to talk to teru. you continued to walk on but felt a hand grab you and drag you around the corner away from the crowd.
"t-teru?" you question, the tall blonde towered over you blocking you in and against the wall.
"hey sorry, i really need your help."
"fine but you owe me"
"whatever" his usual flirtatiousness was gone. he acted as if you meant nothing. you felt heat build up inside you being so close to him.
"com'n we can't stay here," you stated pulling his hand and dragging him to a playground nearby. You sat on a swing and patted the one next to you. he reluctantly sat, holding his hand in his face with a his elbows on his knees.
"i'll get going thanks for everything whatever you need i'll give you it" he stood up and began walking. you felt a sharp pain in your chest.
"wait teru!" you grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"what?" his voice was low and he looked down at you with furrowed brows.
"jeez you look scary man, what happened to us huh? why aren't we still friends?" as much as you didn't want to admit it, he was fun to hang around.
"i can't stand being around you anymore" he shrugged and walked off and down the street, you watched him walk feeling your stomach turn at his words. You felt yourself run after him. what am i doing?! you thought to yourself but you continued until you ran right in front of him.
"you're just gonna walk off like that? what is that even supposed to mean teru?" you huffed and panted crossing your arms as you caught your breath.
"you made me become a better person, but you still thought of me as someone who ran with many different girls, when i honestly just wanted you." you stood there stunned at his words. Terushima... really did like you.
"but but..."
"i know it started as just hooking up but even before that i knew i had liked you, spending all that time and being able to put a smile on that gorgeous face... i didn't want anyone to be able to do that but me. it's selfish i know, which is why i'm staying away." you stared into his eyes.
"i'm not gonna beg, y/n, but let me take you on a couple of dates, let's get to know each other... just us." he didn't sound desperate or lustful, he sounded sincere. you took a deep breath and nodded. you took his hand as you walked home.
word count: 730
let me know if you'd like more stuff like this :)