"Hand Crusher"

The five people there were looking at Stain who was now passed out on a small tower of ice that was created by Todoroki.

Finally, Blood Curdle, Stains quirk, seemed to have worn off of Native. "Is it over?" He questioned.

"Seems....like it... He didn't go out easy though." Izuku said as he got up, rubbing the back of his head. He then looked at Kyoka who was still hurt. "A-Are you ok?"

Kyoka looked at him and nodded slightly as Native tied up Stain. "You're the one to talk, you probably cracked your skull, again." she jokingly responded with a pained smile and a blush.

"...Actually I think its fine this time."

The five began walking out the alleyway, Todoroki pulling the passed out and tied up Stain with a rope. "We should get him to the police as soon as possible."

Izuku and Kyoka nodded at him.

"What the hell are you two doing out here?"

The future hero duo looked ahead to see Edgeshot at the other side of the street. "O-Oh hi Edgesh-."

He karate chopped the two on the head. "Ow!"

"I told you to stay on the bullet train!" He then sighed and crossed his arms. "I'm not really sure what happened here, but I'm glad to know you two are ok."

"Just around the corner!" The group turned their heads to the end of the road to see more pros coming. "Endeavor said there was a request for help... but-." They all looked at them shocked as they saw who was tied up.

"Is that... The hero killer?"

"Wait what?!"

"Call the police!"

The heroes were discussing the capture of Stain. Then, Edgeshot glaced beside him to catch a flying nomu coming their way. "Get down!" He shouted as everyone looked in the direction of the Nomu, but it was too late.

The nomu had swooped down and snatched the greenette and lifted him off the ground. "Izuku!" Kyoka shouted as the nomu took Izuku. Some blood from the Nomu splattered on her and the other's faces. Maybe it escaped from a fight?

Suddenly, Stain had gotten up and licked the nomu's blood off of Kyoka's cheek, thus paralyzing the creature.

Stain had broken out of his restraints and dashed towards the nomu. "This society is full of unjust heroes and the criminals that wave their power around as they please..." He spoke as he jumped on the nomu's back and stabbed it in the eye with a dagger.

"Should all be purged. All of them, every single one that makes society worse than it is. Once society is perfect, then I will stop my work. All I want is a more just society."

Everyone stared at the hero killer shocked, Izuku was right under him also shocked. Did... he just save him? Then that was when Kyoka remembered. He said that they were true heroes as they were fighting. 'I guess he really does stick by his ideals without backing down huh.'

"What are you guys doing here in a group!?" Everyone looked to see Endeavor running down the street. "The villain should have escaped this wa-." He then noticed Stain and Stain noticed him.

"Endeavor..."

"Hero Killer!" Endeavor shouted as he activated his quirk, about to shoot fire out of his palm.

"Hold on, Endeavor, wait." Edgeshot stated, stopping the Hot Head from roasting both Stain and Izuku.

"You fake..." He said and everyone felt a burst of murderous intent pouring out of him. The hero killer took a step forward. "Just come! Try and get me, you fake heroes!" He shouted out at them. "There is only one man I will let kill me or take me in, He is the true hero!" He continued to shout. "All Might is worthy!!!" He shouted with a yell from his soul.