Highschool Love

George was always a good kid. He had the best grades, perfect attendance, and lots of friends. Until he met Clay, the loner bad boy.

Clay was different from anyone George had ever met before. He didn't just like George because he was smart and popular. No, he liked George because of how he could drown himself in a book for hours paying no mind to the world around him. He liked George because of the way his eyes lit up in amazement when they went stargazing. But most of all, he liked George because George liked him for who he was. Now here they are, seniors in highschool and about to admit their feelings to each other.

     "You're so different from what I thought you'd be Clay" George smiled.

     "How so?"

     "Well you have quite the reputation. Everyone thinks you are such a bad boy but you aren't. You're sweet, and dumb, and you laugh at everything. You're full of life. Your smile is like sunshine, you're perfect Clay." He tried to hide his face behind his sleeve out of embarrassment.

     "Don't hide George I want to see your cute face" Clay noticed George blushing when he moved his sleeve. "Oh George what are you doing to me?"

     "What do you mean?"

     "Every time you smile I get butterflies. Every time you blush I want to kiss your embarrassment away. I've never felt something like this before. I think I'm falling for you George."

George looked right into Clay's eyes

     "Then let's fall together" he grabbed Clay's shirt collar and pulled him into a kiss. Clay pulled away shocked but when he saw how red George had gotten he put his hands around his waist and pulled him back in.
George snaked his arms around Clay's neck to pull him closer. It felt so right even though some might say it's wrong. They didn't care what anyone thought.

George and Clay both knew it didn't matter if people didn't like it. They were head over heels for eachother. In that moment nothing mattered but how they felt about each other.

Hey guys I know this one is really short like the other one but I get a really good idea and then can't make it very long. If you have any suggestions for what you want me to write please let me know. Love y'all

351 words