1.1

»»----------««

»»----------««

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack." Announcer says

The Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, searching for the remains of Loki's scepter. The snow covered the grounds, bodies joining with every shot of a bullet.

Suddenly Iron Man bounces off of the base's force field.

"Shit!" Tony yells

"Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asks, slamming his shield into the chest of a Hydra agent, catching it as it bounces back.

Victoria scoffs as she rides on her motorcycle, grunting as she runs over a Hydra agent.

"That's just brutal Vic." Clint says over the comms, watching the mutant pass him.

Victoria smirks, throwing her hand up in a wave.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis says, repeating the information back to the team.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor says, knocking his hammer into a group of incoming men, his blond hair whipping back.

Natasha knocks out some soldiers. "At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha says, guiding her own motorcycle through the trees.

As some soldiers shoot at him. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint says "I would assume so." Victoria snarks

"So rude." Clint says

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony asks, truly staying on topic.

"I know." Steve says with a sigh.

Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck.

"It just slipped out." Steve says

....

At the HYDRA Research Base, Sokovia, Eastern Europe.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker ask

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers. They landed in the far woods, and the perimeter guard panicked." Fortress soldier says