You drives me crazy!!

Hello, I am here with yet another chapter, hope you guys have enjoyed the last updated chapter of both the books .

Well this chapter was going to be Red siblings one , but while writing further chapter something came into my mind and then I wrote a romantic chapter on Aarav and his Mira... in one go...within 15 minutes but editing was needed so posting tonite. I thought of adding some more romance before some serious talk so here is a romantic chapter with promise from Mira to bring more Romance into her Aarav's life .

And later before things turns more serious we will enjoy some more romantic Aarav and then a face off between Kiaan and the girl and then things will change for sometime and few good and bad moments and fight and then we will say bye bye to both the books .

Well right now don't ask me how many chapters are remaining as we have some good romantic chapters to go then some serious ones and then some more romance and wedding and serious and fight and end so enjoy 😃

Harshvardhan is also an important character in further coming chapters so will start updating his book also to keep all parallel.

Long chapter alert more than 2000 word so bring your popcorns 🍿☕ and coffee/tea to enjoy more , more of Aarav and his Mira though we have some naughty sweet scenes of Tiya and Samaira, friend for life .
And also we have sweet honey and his teasing.
✍🏻
Aarav took Samaira's hand in his and walked towards Tiya's room.

" Hope my love for you will bring you close to me ," he stopped walking and turned to her, he looked into her eyes, brought her hands to his lips and lightly caressed her knuckles with his lips , " will you marry me my love ," he asked looking deep into her eyes , " give me a chance , trust me once again , I will never fail, believe in me once again , you will never regret, give yourself to me and you will feel the love , my Mira ," he sang to her slowly happily .

Samaira nodded blinking back her tears and then to Aarav shock she brought her lips close to his, he could feel her breathe on his lips and without another words he touched his lips with hers . Softly , sweetly he pressed his lips on hers into sweet kiss.

It started as sweet kiss but with each sweet pressure sweet kiss transformed into passionate one . Aarav licked her lips with his tongue asking for entrance and his sweet Mira opened for him giving him what he desired giving him her sweetness , sweetness of her mouth and after few moments they broke , breathing as if they had run a marathon .

Aarav pecked her once , twice , thrice on her lips before walking back to his sister's room Which they found closed, "what are they doing inside," Aarav angrily knocked .

"Aarav," Samaira pulled his hand away and started laughing .

"What's wrong with you ?" Aarav asked .

"Kiaan is inside with my sister in her bed room at midnight," Aarav said .

"Yes and you were in my room at midnight," she said before Aarav could speak Kiaan opened the door, "finally you guys are back we were waiting for you both , we were bored actually," Kiaan turned and winked at his Tiya whose hands were folded over her chest.

Samaira smirked, a knowing smile crossed her lips. She and her best friend really need a good night sleep , "Can we talk tomorrow please," Samaira yawned," I am sleepy please," she begged, she looked at her brother and then turned and looked at Aarav whose hand she was still holding .

"It's not done Mira," Aarav looked down at her she was surely tired and yawning.

He looked at Kiaan who nodded in understanding , "Okay then tomorrow ," Aarav said looking at Mira who smiled lightly .