Enhypen on TikTok

"Can we make an "Mmmh" cover, pleasssee!" Nova asked the others

"Can we make an "Mmmh" cover, pleasssee!" Nova asked the others. Heeseung then asked, "Isn't that too inappropriate for you?" "It's not like I'm naked or having something expose, pleaseeeeeeee!" Nova begged again. "Okay, okay- I don't want to hear you begging again." I then nodded pretending I'm sipping my mouth then Jay responded too. I then prepare an outfit, I was so excited to this.

"Okay now where are you going wearing that?!?" Jay asked

"Okay now where are you going wearing that?!?" Jay asked. I then responded, "It's an E girl outfit, you should know, we're GenZ." "Yeah but this is still a little...." Sunghoon said. "Don't worry I have shorts under so you can't see anything, anyways on to my tiktok!" I ran away to go do the tiktok. "This child will never learn, would she?" Jake asked. "No, no she will not." Heeseung answered. Later on the maknae line did a V-live, I still had the same clothes on because I was too lazy to take it off. All the comments started to ask about my outfit and my aesthetic, "Guys, I swear I'm not an E-girl, it was only for the video." I said but then continued, "I'm Royalty/Princess Core!" Niki then said, "Well obviously, we literally call you princess." Sunoo then dramatically gasped and Jungwon said, "Way to burst her bubble." I then dramatically sighed, acting sad, saying, "He does this all the time, he's mean!" I then made a cute frown face causing myself to laugh with the others laughing with me. We then started to dance and the others came and started to dance with us. Some then asked "Do the guys have any aesthetics?" They then said no, then Nova said, "Stop lying, you guys all have aesthetics but you don't want to say it." We all started to dance to 10 months after the V-Live but then Niki recorded a tiktok with him dancing to it and we all duetted it, but we also had to clean the marks on the floor that Niki's shoes created. I then started to dance to Mmmh again and then most of the boys joined me and we were just messing around.