5

**pretend the person sitting in the chair is a female**

Crazy Bitch ~ Buckcherry (*)

Oh and remember, sanity is for losers....;)
•••••

Rayne ~~

What the fucking shit?

I feel myself slowly start to come to, but when I open my eyes I still see black.

I swear to god if these fuckers somehow blinded me I'm gonna go batshit crazy.

Before I start shouting profanities out at whoever's listening, I realize it's a hostage bag over my head and I'm not blind. I'm still gonna destroy that guy. I know his face now, I'll have Arden track him down again in a heart beat after I get out of this.

Holy fuck, Arden.

He's probably scared shitless right about now. He can't leave the warehouse and he knows it.

I notice then that they took my earpiece away. So there goes that option. Not like I could reach up and touch the button though. I tug my hands that are bound behind my back to test whatever restraints they used.

Feels like cable ties. Great.

I don't even flinch when I hear the door open from behind me. I'm not worried about what's gonna happen either. I'm not afraid of death, and if whoever kidnapped me stops being a coward and unties me I'll kick their fucking ass.

"Here she is boss. A lot stronger than we thought, but we managed to get her. She got Garrett pretty good though. Broke his nose and everything."

"She? This whole time the person who's been dumping the bodies of people we've been after is a she?" I hear a deep British accent from behind me, and for some reason I feel a sense of nostalgia after hearing it.

I hear about four sets of footsteps pile in the room behind me. I have no idea what anything looks like, but based on the echo I bet it's a small room meant for interrogation. Since that's probably what this is gonna be.

"Yep, and she's definitely rough around the edges. Smart too, she had an earpiece on though, meaning she has some sort of help. But we stomped it. There were cameras in the area too but we shot those out. What do you think boss?" I've never heard his voice before but I'm guessing this is the guy Arden and I were after.

The "boss" or whatever doesn't answer. All I hear is the sound of heavy footsteps pacing back and forth slowly behind me.

"I think," the strangely familiar voice starts, "that if she's managed to get to those people before us, she's pretty good at what she does. Based on their still alive but barely breathing states, she tortures them for some sort of truth. And whether or not she gets it they all end up the same. Dead of course when we finish with them though."

So they're some murderers huh? God I'm praying it's my parents killer so I can break out and fuck them up.

The boss guy is still pacing back and forth behind me. "Take the hood off, I want to see her face." He tells whoever is listening.

I feel someone grab the hood and jerk it off. The first thing I do is blink from the change in brightness. I see that my theory was correct and the man I was after is the one who's been talking and he's the one who took my hood off.

I look around and see him plus three other guys. Big, but I can take them.

This room does somewhat resemble a precinct interrogation room, except no mirror. Unless it's behind me and I can't see it.