47

Ello 🥸
Rose POV
I pulled out three hangers and threw them on top of my bed, putting my hands on my hips starting at the suits.

"What're you doing?" Jin asks coming into my room, a bottle in his hand. "Chosing what to wear for tomorrow.."

"You're wearing a suit?" He asks sitting on the other foot of the bed. "Well yea, it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone.."

"Hmm." He gets up and walks to my closet. I hear the anchors slide as he shuffles through the outfits I have.

"What's this one? I've never seen it." I turn my head looking at the one he had pulled out. My heart sinks as I stare at the red fabric. "..that's the dress Namjoon bought me when I went to that party with him." I slowly walk over to him. "..oh." Jin looks down looking like he regretted asking his question.

"Well, forget about him. We're gonna finish this case and get your name cleared and you won't ever have to think of him again. And maybe throw out this dress too.." I softly smile at his remark but the thought of forgetting Namjoon didn't feel good.

No matter what, I still fell in love with him..how could I just forget? Even if it hurts to think about it..

"Ow!" I felt a chop on my forehead and snapped out of my thoughts to see it was Jin's hand. "No sulking." He says making an 'x' with his hands. I roll my eyes chucking a little as I dry the tears that were gathering in my eye.

"I have to go check on the store." Jin says checking his wrist watch. "Make me some food. And wear the blue suit." He ruffles my hair and heads out into the hall. "Bye."

After hearing the front door lock, I look back at the dress grazing my hand over the cloth. I bring it up to my lips and the still lingering smell of that night coming into my nose. I let out a sigh feeling my heart ache again. "..I wish things were different."

*Time skip🌚*
D-2
I open my door stepping out into the basement parking lot and going near the drivers side of the car waiting for Mr.Helth to come out.

"Floor 8." I remind him watching him remember as I talk. "And the flowers were delivered?" We both walk into the building. "The company called and confirmed that they made the delivery."

"Great." We both step into the elevator.

"Is this a friend of yours?"

"Mm, most of them." He smiled as the elevator dinged.

I lift an eyebrow as we both exit the elevator. I mean I guess there must be other people that dislike him too.

"Mr. Helth Maxwell?!" A man by the entrance to the party calls out. "Kim Junsol!" The two men engulf each other in a hug.

"Ah, it's been a while since I've seen you."

"It has, haha." Junsol looks towards me. "And you must be.."

"Park Rose. Nice to meet you." I shake his hand and he leads us inside. The two talked as the walked with each other while I looked around at the faces in the room.

"Oh! Hang on a second." Helth's friend said getting up and excitedly going towards a taller man. He talks to him for a second before turning towards us and smiling. We walk closer to meet int the middle.

"Maxwell, this is one of my friends of mine, we've been doing a deal for the past year or so." He says smiling. "I'm mostly just healing my dad out." The taller says. Helth looks up at the taller and smiles putting his hand out. "Maxwell Helth nice to meet you." The taller takes his hand giving a firm shake. "Kim Taehyung." He shows a small smile.