CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46

AUTHOR 'S POV

____________________________

Aarav stood still ,his hands shivered at the thought ,he looked around and found execpt him and ayesha  no one was around.

Ayesha was leaning back to the chair and was massaging her head with her fingers.

Time was 3 in the afternoon, the sky was making itself ready for the sunset .

Aarav sat down in the hospital bench and waited for yamini to open her eyes.

Honestly, selflessly He wanted her ro be alive ,fit and fine atleast far away from him , but for  now he kept hoping that nothing wrong should happen .

He missed her,even though she was with him something was missing and he couldn't figure it out as he is dumb .

He took out a paper from his pocket along with a pen and started writing...

Her drak deep eyes
Drove me wild.
She was a flower
Who had withered with time,
Everyone loved the petals
But remained oblivious
To the roots.
When she bloomed in the summers
She had many bees around
But with the arrival of winters
She lost the petals along with her admirers.
But it was her roots and her backstory
Which made me crazy.
From the mornings
She eased
To the evenings
She quiet,
I wanted to hold
And cherish her,
For her gladly I would
Lay down my life
And while I go down
Remember her smile,
For she was my dawn
As well my sunrise.
I could love her from the shadows
I seemed like an unsovable puzzle
to all others
But I was just incomplete
For she was my missing piece.

He  poured my heart out in that letter
But couldn't find the courage
To show it and tell her.

Didn't know how and where he fell but she was special, not guilty or sympathy but her tears made him something every now and then ,when she feared him ,he wanted her to be calm and relaxed around him.

Yamuna and yamini were completely different and difficult to understand.

Yamuna was a strong  bold cunning woman were as yamini was completely opposite to her.

She was kind ,timid soft and caring .
Maybe that's what made him to fall for her .

Love never dies but attraction does...
And it  took time for him to understood that what he had on yamuna was attraction not love .
But when he realized that it was already messed up .

A nurse from yamini's room came out and infromed ayesha that yamini came back to consciousness.

Aarav stood up immediately and ayesha sighed him to stay out and  went in .

Aarav impatiently stood tapping his feets on the ground .

Few minutes later ayesha slowly came out and looked at aarav ,she eyes were glossy making aarav scare.

Aarav had tons of questions in his mind but noting left his mouth except a few drops of tears .
The look on ayesha's face explained everything to him.

"Strokes often cause short-term memory loss. Persons who have had a stroke may have vivid memories of childhood events but are unable to recall what had happened a few days or months back. "Ayesha explained and aarav gulped .

"Which...means she doesn't remember who we are " aarav asked and ayesha nodded .

"She knows  no one and noting not even her old parents  she knows only advik " ayesha told and left out a sigh .

Depressed and giving up aarav gave a small smile to ayesha .

"Take care of her ,i will be back in a minute " he whispered and started walking out .

He had no idea what to do next,no idea how to help her .

Both yamini and aarav were just breathing.

Aarav stand down in a park and breathed the fresh air and tried to proceed the things and digest the fact that yamini doesn't even know who he is...

Tears flew down his cheeks and he bit his lower lips to control the sobs .

"What happened child " yamini's old friend that grandma who was walking around the park asked aarav .

Aarav wiped his tears and nodded as noting .

"Keeping everything to yourself will make you feel heavy and it will pain even more ,let it out " the old woman told caring and aarav sat still .

"She forgot everything ma ,she doesn't remember me  ,she doesn't remember anyone around ,she doesn't even remember my tortures and cruel punishments "aarav whispered with a sad smile.

"The most dangerous heart disease is strong memory and she forgot that and all she forgot is sour memories that you gave  not the good ones ,why do worry , think she forgot everything for the good  " the old woman told and aarav stared at her.

"I don't wanna be selfish now ma , she hates me and i know that some old wounds never truly heal,they can and they will bleed even in a slightest word or memory .
I..i don't wanna hurt her again " aarav told

And the old woman shaked her head in a negative sigh and gave  a sigh and went away .

But then the woman was right! It was indeed a chance to aarav .

Sighing aarav stood up and walked back to the hospital but this time he had a idea ,a hope for atleast doing something .

As he entered the room along with ayesha,  yamini who was laying down on the bed looked at both of them confushed.

"She is your friend " aarva told pointing towards ayesha .

"And i am her friend " aarav told .

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

940 WORDS 👻