29

Yeji p.o.v.

We went ahead because yuna was still sleeping. Kai volunteered to stay behind. I at first was a bit suspicious but later had to give in. It was very unlikely but as the murphy law states, "anything that can happen, will happen" there is still a chance that he might do something to her.

I dont know what happened, but once we saw kai carrying yuna on his back, i and the others were shocked. We had no words for that. 

I only had one question in my mind. WHY THE HECK WAS YUNA SLEEPING? DIDNT I TEACH HER TO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING?

Poor kai. He had to carry her from the bottom. We were about to leave butsince they arrived here, we decided to stop for a few more minutes. In that few minutes, we woke yuna up. I gave her a lecture on why you should not sleep so much and that she almost never listens to me.

Kai then stopped me and told me that yuna had already woke up and just got tired on the way so he carried her. I was a bit convinced until yeonjun asked something to kai.

Yeonjun p.o.v.

As kai was talking to yeji, i noticed that his lips were way redder than before and he had a kind of red mark on his cheek. I knew that he did not wear or bring lipstick so that meant either some had given it to him or someone had GIVEN it to him. (see what i did there?)

To confirm my doubts, i asked him. "Yah kai. Tell us everything that happened when you came up here." He told  us everything but i noticed that he hesitated a bit in the part where he said that they had stopped to rest. He seemed to 'forget' a bit of it and 'tried to remember it'. 

I had knew him for years and now could read him like an open book. Just that some of it's pages were a bit soggy and hard to read. I knew his way of lying and now we were in a situation where he was lying.

"Kai. I have known you for long enough to know that you are lying. You better tell us the truth before I chase You around the mountain and force it out of you." I said.

Yeji too was asking yuna what had happened while joshua and dino were talking among themselves. A few minutes later yeji gave up and left yuna alone. But i still was not done. I was about to punch his arm, but right then yuna spoke up.

Yuna p.o.v.

Yeonjun was about to punch him, but i couldnt see him get hurt so I spoke up. "We kissed." I said quickly. All of them looked at me. Even dino and joshua had their mouths open.

Now yeji had her mom mode fully activated and took me towards kai as she and yeonjun asked us in unison. "Ok. You two have got  lot of explaining to do."