CASE #009

CASE #009

CAUTIONS IN THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER: ANYONE WHO’S WATCHED SVU SPECIAL UNIT, OR CSI MAY BE FINE BUT THOSE WHO ARE NOT USED TO IT IS WARNED BECAUSE THE CASE HEIWA AND SEI WILL BE SOLVING IS GIRLS’ RAPE AND KIDNAP CASE (WHICH CAN BE CONSIDERED VIRAL NOW). CSI AND SVU: SPECIAL UNIT REFERENCES ALERT XD

CUSSES, CAPS LOCK OVERLOADS AND OOC-NESS IS AN OF COURSE.

So it’s gonna be forever,

Or it’s gonna go down in flames.

You can tell me when it’s over, if the high was worth the pain.

Got a long list of ex-lovers,

They’ll tell you I’m insane,

Cause you know I love the players, and you,

Love the game!

The sun hid behind the clouds as I got out of Senpai’s car, squinting my eyes at the brightness. My head was full of the soul’s confession, about him being Senpai’s older brother. Part of me wanted to believe it but it’s like too ridiculous I can’t even grasp anything. But come to think of it, I don’t know Senpai’s past. So maybe Senpai does have a brother but he… died?

    “Oi, watch out!” someone said and pulled my arm.

    “Oh.” I blinked as a car passed by only a few inches from me—us, whatever. I looked up at Senpai. He pinched my nose.

    “Look in front when you walk,” he spoke and held my hand, sighing. “I don’t know what will happen to you if I ever let go of this small hand.”

    I clicked my tongue. “Puhlease, Senpai. I managed to stay alive even before I met you.”

    He tittered. “I bet your mother’s worried as hell.”

    “Ah, always. She often babbles about safety every morning I go to school like ‘Aka, look to your right and left when you’re about to cross the road’ or ‘Remember to walk among the crowd!’ and stuffs like that.” I replied.

    “I can actually imagine your mother right now.” He said.

    “Me too.” I chortled. We arrived at the station and Senpai led me to the end of the corridor then we climbed the stairs.

    “One more thing,” he said. “I’m serious about going out this Sunday. What time should I pick you up?”

    I rubbed my nape nervously. “The only guy I’ll invite to buy my undergarments with me will only be my husband, okay? It’s not Senpai’s business.” I answered.

    “Sure it’s my business. I’m your husband.” He said casually.

    “I’m damn serious.” I said sternly.

    “I’m damn more serious.”

    I frowned. “Are you like… indirectly proposing to me?”

    “Sure thing.”

    “Ugh, you and your flirty references for girls. It’s not working on me, okay.”

    He looked as if he’s about to say something but decided to shrug it off and changed the topic. “Where’s the soul?” he asked.

    “Talking about him… Miznero Ceirea Tsuchroè.”