1. Introduction

Gulf: Leave me ...you bastard leave me...who the hell are you??....what you want??...dad...dad...help me...please....leave me...

Gulf was dragged to one unknown room...in some unknown mansion...and the man who dragged him here looks really scary...leave me ...somebody please help me..

Mew: shut the fuck up...if you shout one more time I swear you will regret it...though no one can hear you except me and my mens but still stop this loud voice I hate it....

Gulf: who the hell are you why you bring me here ...where is my dad...I want to go out...let me go...

Mew: now this is your home and after our marriage, you will be my husband...so till then keep quiet and sit ....

Gulf: what?? Are you mad or what I won't marry you....never...and I love puifai..she is my girlfriend...we were getting married... then how come I came here...what you want??

Mew: I told you na you will get married to me...and now don't shout...

Gulf: dad...dad....help me...where is my dad...where am I ...leave me please I beg you please let me go...if I have done something wrong then I am sorry please but please let me go ....

Mew: No one will come to save you so first stop shouting and your dad is with me...if you still you refused to get married I will kill him...so think before you act...

Gulf: why you are doing all this...this is kidnapping ...you are a gangster....I won't marry you....

Mew: took out his phone and dialled someone...listen kill Mr. Kanawut...his son is stubborn and then kill him too...

Gulf: no...no no please I am sorry....I am so sorry ..I will do whatever you say please... don't kill my dad, please...

Mew: okay don't do anything for now... He looked at Type and said good choice....now take rest and get ready at 5 pm we are getting married today, sweety....

Mew left the room ...and gulf cried....dad please take me from here...please help me....

Gulf looked at the room ...it's huge I guess it's a master bedroom...it is very neat and clean and very luxurious...he looked at the door which is locked...he looked everywhere from where he can run ...but there is no place to escape....

Oh god, what I will do...how I will escape....I don't want to get married to this bastard....someone help me, please....

Gulf shouted and cried for a long time but no one came.. later he falls asleep...he open his eyes with a sound...and when he looked up he saw two men came with clothes and a few other things....

Gulf: who are you??..did my dad sent you here to save me .....

Men: laughed..take these clothes go clean your self and get ready for your marriage...

Gulf: no I won't marry that bastard...

Men: do you want us to remove your clothes...get your clean...touch every part of your body and then help you to get dressed ...

Gulf: got scared ... don't you dare to touch me..

Men: then go now....else...

Gulf looked at them and went to the washroom...please someone save me...please...help me.... water was falling from Gulf's head and tears from his eyes....let me go...please....dad where are you?? Why this bastard has kept you...why he is doing all this..what I will do now...

He heard a knock...are you coming out or you want me to broke this door to get you....

Gulf: I am coming...now get out....gulf heard the voice of their footstep going away....

Gulf get a towel and come out....he looked at the wedding dress...he felt anger on his nerves....he wanted to kill that bastard...but he remembered what that bastard said...he has my dad...I can't do anything ....I have to do what he said....

Gulf was in his thoughts when someone enters...he looked up and saw the same man who kidnapped him....

Gulf: took a blanket to cover his bare body....why the hell are you here...??

Mew: aww why are you hiding it sweety...in few hours when you have to remove all this in front of me...

Gulf: shut up and stay away from me....

Mew: aww how can I ...you are going to be my husband baby ...how can I stay away from you....

Gulf: why you are doing this...I don't want to get married...I love puifai I want to see my dad...please let me go....

Mew: make a stern face you will get ready or do you want me to have a honeymoon before our marriage..and then get you dressed at dragged till the venue...

Gulf's eye widened by the threat....the tears started falling from his eyes....I want to go...please....

Mew came closer to gulf ...now I guess I have to make you ready he grabs the towel which gulf is wearing....the only piece of cloth which is saving his private parts....

Gulf shouts...no ...no I will do it...please don't I will get ready...please don't do this with me, please....

Mew: good boy....now come down smiling.....my would-be husband....and fix your face too...I want my hubby to smile in my wedding pictures.....

Gulf: closed the door and start wearing clothes...he cried as much as he can then he put on some makeup to look better.....

He opened the door and saw the mansion was huge like a palace....he looked here and there he saw rooms and a staircase to go down.....

A man came and showed him the way and asked to move...

Gulf felt he is not going for his marriage but for war....where he is going to lose his everything...he even doesn't know the name of a man with whom he is getting married...he doesn't know why this man took his dad....why this all happening...and why he wanted to get married to me.....with all question in his head gulf moves ahead.....

Author's Note

Hello readers this is the story which I will start after completing I hate my husband 2 ...this thought comes to my mind so I have written this....hope you like the plot....this book is full of mysteries...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.