chappie seven: sports festival

The sports festival. Filled with many activities that required the students of P.K Academy to use their physical skills and abilities. Many of the students were psyched to win for their class while some just wanted to get this whole event over with and sleep. Class Presidents and Vice Presidents were the ones who held more pressure as it would look good for them to win the festival.

It was a perfect time for parents to come and support their child, take pictures or to encourage them even if their class wasn't winning. Saiki's parents happened to be one of those parents.

The male rolled his eyes and paid attention to anything else, which happened to be the (color) haired girl glaring at her perverted friend. Her eyes closed and reopened to look at the crowd, hopeful (color) eyes searching for someone. A small smile reached her lips until they pulled into a grimace.

"Look father, there's our precious Yona-chan! Can you see me sister?!" A preppy voice exclaimed. "Do you see her, Myu-chan?" He cooed to the infant girl in his arms. She squealed in respone.

Saiki was rather surprised to see such a bright eyed young man in the crowd that was related to the ambiverted girl, along with the baby. Though, part of him felt for the girl as he knew the pain of having to deal with enthusiastic relatives.

"Boruto, sit down! We are at a school behave yourself." The (color) haired man next to him slapped the younger matching haired boy. Shaking his head, the older man glanced down at his daughter and smiled softly.

Mom isn't here...she must be busy. Yona turned her attention to her class and got busy to prepare for the events. She wasn't a fan of having to move around for so long but there were times that she took part in certain sports. Then again, she doesn't really like being around people for too long.

Ah, that's probably where she gets some of her personality. Saiki took note of how she described her mother. He didn't know much about the girl not too far from him so it was kind of interesting to witness little things here and there. It's not like he intended to learn these things, after all he was a psychic and naturally, he had no choice but to learn new things about people every day. Whether he liked it or not.

All of the classes began to hype themselves and each other up. During this, there had been some declarations of war and bets placed among the males. Each of the classes were introduced as were their ridiculous monologues.

And so, the sports festival began.

--

"Try something with me and I'll cut your-- "

"Okay! You have nothing to worry about, I already learned the first time." Toritsuka rubbed his sore cheek.

Yona raised a brow at her partner. She looked down at their tied ankles and joined elbows. For the activity, it was a three-legged race.

"Alrighty then." She sent him a reassuring nod.

That means she's a little bit uncomfortable. The male sweatdropped. He gave her a smile before chuckling, "You don't need to worry about me doing anything. I'm under surveillance anyway." His face shifted into one of fear, feeling the burning gazes of an older brother and a father.

"I'm not worried." Yona replied. "They aren't the ones you have to worry about." She smirked.

"Oh, god! Is Saiki watching too?" He gasped.

Yona turned to him in confusion. Why would he care for Saiki watching him? As she was about to ask, the signal went off and the two raced against the other classes. Some of the other students caught her gaze as she and her partner passed them, one of them being Teruhahsi. And in those microseconds, there was glint in her eyes. Though, it was too quick to catch because it had left as it came. Their class had gotten behind in points due to Toritsuka's actions with trying to rub himself against the poor girl assigned with so Yona volunteered to take her place.