51

"Hyung, I swear to God it's not what it looks like-"

"Wow. Now you're making me look like I'm blind, if that's not what it looks like then what is it?!" Seokjin gritted his teeth in anger, he was forming his hand into a fist and holding onto it tightly that it turned white. He wasn't mad, he was hurt.

"Why don't we all pretend this never happened hm?, you can also pretend that 'us' never happened- You can do everything you want. Have fun." He smiled bitterly before turning his back to the man who tried to run after him, Seokjin wasn't crying but as soon as those words left his lips he started crying without even knowing.

Yoongi and Jungkook could only look at him, disappointed. They never expected the older could do such thing to Seokjin, after all those years they've been together.

Yoongi ran after Seokjin outside, leaving Namjoon and Jungkook alone, still staring at each other. Jungkook felt really disappointed, well no shit he was also mad.

"Jungkook-ah.. You don't believe-"

Jungkook didn't look back and started walking away from him leaving Namjoon alone almost crying.

Jungkook made his way to where Seokjin and Yoongi was and they both decided to calm the older down.

"Hyung.." Yoongi couldn't really say anything about this matter, even though he wanted to help him, he couldn't find the right words to tell the man..

After all those years, how could Namjoon ruin their bond like that? A lot of thoughts were floating into the elder's mind, like - was he not enough? Did he do something bad for Namjoon to do such thing? Was he tired of him? Was he not perfect for Namjoon to leave him?..

"Seokjin-ah!" They all turned their heads towards the voice to only see the other trying his best to run straight towards them.

"I swear baby you know I can't do that to you please- believe m-"

"Enough.. I-I've heard enough. " Seokjin cried his words out.

"Seokjin Hyung.. I'm sorry"

"Stop"

"B-baby please"

"I SAID ENOUGH! What part of enough can't you understand? That's what's wrong with you Namjoon, YOU NEVER LISTEN! I waited for you, I got worried while you're gone yet you're giving me this bullshit? " Seokjin shouted "I felt like worrying would kill me, but you the fucker you are- while I was worrying like shit about you- you were having fun with someone, seems like you really don't need me at all, worrying for you was a waste. " He added.

"I never listen because I'm telling you the trut-"

"SHUT UP! I'm not blind. How could you.. After all these years- you. This is how you w-wanted it to end? " The elder's voice cracked as he says this, he was crying badly and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

"Seokjin.. Baby please.."

"You've heard him hyung. Stop it" Jungkook finally spoke.

"This is not your problem get lost" Namjoon.

"Of course it isn't, but would it be nicer if you're the one that should get lost?" Jungkook sassed.

"I've never liked your bratty ass!" He rushed forward and managed to give Jungkook a captain America like punch even though he's drunk.

The younger hissed while holding onto his Jaw, he managed to smirk at the older before jumping onto him.

Namjoon was laying on the ground while Jungkook's on top of him wrecking his face with no mercy.