30

Beomgyu p.o.v.

Wait what?? Did i hear that correctly?

Kai was already red in embarrassment and yuna looked like ctrl+c and ctrl+v of kai. I was a bit curious now. Who made the first move? Well, apparently Yeji and Yeonjun looked pretty angry or shocked maybe? For all I know, yeji was screaming at yuna and yeonjun was to kai. Like what is the problem in that?

That just means they are grown up now and cannot control their hormones anymore. Ryujin was still in disbelief. She seemed to have zoned out. I waved my hand in front of her face as she zoned back in. 

Joshua and dino on the other hand somehow got popcorn and and were sharing it with soobin while watching the drama.

Ryujin p.o.v.

I still was in disbelief. I never thought yuna would get her first kiss before me. 

Well, the drama lasted until taeryeong (yes that is what they will be called if they are addressed together) decided to break it apart. "If you keep shouting, when on earth are we going to find the damm key?" Chaeryeong said. Taehyun sided with her, "the scolding can wait. Lets go and search for the key now."

To be honest, they were right. We had to find the key. But i was enjoying the drama too. We eventually agreed with taeryeong and just started to hike up the cold crystal mountain.

Yeji p.o.v.

I still was mad at yuna for kissing kai. Not that i do not think he is good but because she is still 16.

I was fuming as we hiked up. I then slipped on a piece of crystal and was about to fall back when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. It was yeonjun. As he pulled me back, I was so near his face. I could feel so warm as my cheeks started heating up. I was staring into his eyes as he asked me, "are you ok?" I just nodded as a reply as we heard a voice from behind.

"Now look who is in a romantic situation." said yuna. I just frowned at her. She didnt have to ruin our moment.

When we reached the top, we saw a cave. It seemed to go deep inside. "This is the place where the key was last seen." dino said.

The next thing we did was enter the cave. It sure was dark insde, but the crystals reflected enough light for us to be able to see properly.

We were just going inside when we heard a cry. We walked towards that voice and saw someone. She seemed older and was very pretty. Just that she was trapped behind a thick layer of ice.

Ryujin used her ability to melt the ice. As we walked in to see her. Dino and Joshua were shocked.  "Are you ok your majesty" they asked her. 

After she calmed down, she introduced herself, "Hello guys. Thank you for helping me. I am rose. The queen of the kingdom of fairies and also of magic island." So she was a queen?O-O

She continued "I was captured and put here by someone with the name of Jimin

She continued "I was captured and put here by someone with the name of Jimin. I have been trapped here for months and i cannot say how thankful i am."

We then heard a voice from behind. "So you finally got friends to save you huh?" 

It was Jimin. ( i am sorry. I couldnt think of anyone who was not a character already.)

)