005

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

sukuna ryōmen had always found pleasure in getting what he wanted, whenever he wanted, and wherever he wanted it.

that was the beauty of power and being the king of all yōkai.

he liked taking control of the situation and sadistically hurting others to achieve his goals, no matter the consequences.

so why was he here with a priestess, entering a murky cave that smelled of corpses as the girl tried to find the monster that resided deep within?

"it's for the villagers", she said.

ah yes, the sukuna ryōmen was entering some damn smelly cave in search for a demon because the nosy priestess had decided to help the villagers with their missing children.

the demon king never understood why kiyo just couldn't have left or threatened the villagers for a place to stay.

'how tiring'.

everything had bored the yōkai as kiyo didn't seem to panic in the slightest. it made sukuna wonder if all human ladies were like this: calm and collected when entering a dark, unknown territory.

no, definitely not. sukuna's met — well, fucked — plenty of women who squeal at the sight of a cockroach, so it was definitely not a universal thing.

he wondered whether kiyo ever displayed any other expression other than her neutral face or small smile that she'd show whenever something as insignificant as a fresh river was seen.

"you can stay here if you want", kiyo spoke, to which sukuna had raised a brow.

'and miss the show? hell no'.

"I'm coming along", sukuna stated, unamused.

kiyo gave sukuna a small smile and nod. "then let's go".

sukuna only yawned as he scratched the back of his head, observing once more as the bones of humans started piling higher and higher against the moist walls of the cave, reminding him of his domain expansion.

kiyo suddenly stopped, to which it had prompted the male to just find a seat nearby and sit on one of the many skulls as the show was about to begin.

"h-help...p-please...", a child-like voice whimpered out, to which kiyo could make out a small shadow running towards her.