Chapter-13

I looked around the cafeteria to see few guys staring at me weirdly.

Mind your own business jerks!

"Callie, you will be having a difficult time dealing with this" Kate joked pointing at the boys "Most of them are staring at you"

"You will be soon getting a Number of Coffee and dating proposals" Jason joined her.

"Oh please!, I would rather die than having to deal with this" I muttered exasparated as everyone end up laughing at my reaction.

I already have my brothers to make my lives harder, I don't want to bring anyone from outside.

Day seemed to pass quickly, I have arts class last.

Sofia and Ashley decide to drop me at arts class,they had different subjects then.

On our way we heard someone spoke loudly in anger before climbing stairs "what do they think they are? The king's?" He was referring to a group of boys now bullying someone now, I recognized one of the boy, That blond jerk among them was staring at me in cafeteria whole time.

"No, the king's are 'Blackthorn's' " someone joked.

It turned out that Ryan and I have arts together, it's better to have someone who I know. After agreeing to meet after the class outside Sofia and Ashley went to their class.

Well in the Art class , teacher asked me to paint whatever I want.

I was an exception, I am sure that My brothers must have something to do with this.

I grabbed my brush but didn't paint anything. I pretty much spent one hour staring at the white board. Students were staring at me curiously as teacher didn't reprimand or criticized me like she was doing with other students. I guess the poor lady didn't want to give me a lecture at my first lesson with her.

I grabbed my bag immediately after the class got over, Ryan and I walked outside looking for others.

"Why didn't you draw anything?" Ryan asked.

"There wasn't anything in my mind to draw" I shrugged.

After few minutes we found others outside, in the meantime I messaged Damien that I am outside.

"Wow! you have the latest iPhone" Kate gushed while I just shrugged.

We were exchanging our numbers, when a girl shrieked beside us almost scaring us, "They are so handsome and gorgeous"

"Yeah, that's the Blackthorn's, don't waste your time on them, they are out of all our league" Another girl sniffed, a clear case of sour grapes.

Well seems like my brothers turned her down at some point.

I looked around to see Damien and Xander walking outside, they were looking for me.

Once they saw me too, they waved me to come towards them.

I told bye to my friends who were looking at me shocked, they clearly didn't expected that I knew Blackthorns.

Well, I could only thinks about their reaction when they will know that I am their sister.

Most of the students were starting at me as I walked and drive away with them.

"How was your first day?" Damien asked from back seat.

"It was nice expect for boring classes"

Damien was looking at me surprised, there there was a look of amusement in Xander's face, So he was listening to us while driving.

"Boring? Come-on it's your first day" Damien spoke in a fake shocked expression.

"Everything teachers taught was going above my head, I have no idea how I am going to survive" I muttered, while I continued looking for a song to play in car.

"I was right" Xander muttered

"What?" I asked

"That you are dumb" he replied.

"Oh please, you don't speak! first grow some brain" I replied

"Which you don't have any?" He mocked.

" I would call you a pig, but that would be offensive to pig"

"You are not funny"

"That's okay, you are funny enough for both of us"

Damien started chuckling at that, I couldn't help join him.

Rest of the ride was fun with me and Xander arguing about which song to play, I choose something calming and he choose rock music.

"You are not going to play that" I yelled.

"Of course I will play" he replied

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Guys, stop this, I will choose song" Damien spoke at last.

"NOOO" me and Xander screamed.

We don't deserve that punishment.

Rest of the day passed in a blur, Edward took it upon himself to teach me.

Didn't know until now that he was so daring in his life.

I have no idea about what will happen tommorow!