27°

°~ Memorial album ~°

/flashback/

Han Seojun was rather surprised to get the call from the company he never expected to receive a call. The company that the father of his best friend owned.

The company that made his friend commit suicide.

He hated that company and everyone in it, but curiosity to see what they want was too strong. After a fight in his head, should he go or not, his feet already dragged him in front of the company.

With a huge sigh, he walks inside to see Jeon Seyeon's ex-manager waiting for him. He scoffs quietly as she smiles at him, leading him to the company cafe. He ordered a drink along with her. But his personality again kicked in and he coldly looked at her.

"What is it?" He asked his words showing that he wasn't there to play around. The woman looked a little bit uncomfortable, but she still smiled at him. Which annoyed Han Seojun even more.

"I'll get straight to the point. We plan to release a memorial album on Seyeon's anniversary of his death. But most of the songs he left behind were collaborations with a person named Leo." She explained, full of expectation that he will accept. He sighed in annoyance.

"Do you know how long we've searched for you? You are Leo, right?" She asked, her voice full of hope. Seojun rolled with his eyes.

"No, I'm not."

"Do you want to keep it a secret?" She asked him, her hope slightly fading away. Seojun smirked, while he tried to keep his anger down.

"Don't believe me if you don't want to. This is actually laughable. You kicked him out as soon as the school violence scandal came out and you made the kid kill himself. But now, what?"

Han Seojun meant a single word that he said. Emotions were building up inside him, wanting to say everything he meant since Seyeon's death. But he didn't. At that moment, Hwang Chaerin's face flashed through his mind. What she said to Lee Suho's father.

He smirked as he remembered what he said then to her. And he knew that it was the time to do what he said then.

"Your company can never produce a memorial album. I will stop that from happening, no matter what." He smirked at her and stood up, leaving the cafe.

His blood was boiling in his veins, but he knew better. He has to behave. After all this time he has to endure. Because one very important person is going to end everything soon.

Princess, I'm counting on you for this one.

/flashback/

Officially Hwang Chaerin hated sleeping alone in tent. After a few tosses and turns, she grumpy walks out of her tent. Thinking that a walk and fresh air would clear her mind.

She looks around and walks towards Suho's tent. She heard the snores out of it and sighs in defeat. He probably sleeps already.

"What are you doing?"

Voice behind her says, making her jump in surprise. She looks behind her to see Han Seojun. His hair messy and his sleepy face was making him too soft in contrast to his cold voice.

"Why do you care?" She says, crossing her arms. He raises an eyebrow at her.

"I don't. But what are you trying to do?" He asks again, but more persistent now. I look aside, thinking.

"I just can't sleep, that's all."

He suddenly grabs my arm and drags me to my tent. I looked confused at his back, following him. Luckily, everyone was sleeping so no one could see us. I raised my eyebrow at him as he pushed me inside. He walks in after me and sits down.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Come on. Sleep. I will be here until you fall asleep." He says without looking at me. I sigh in defeat. After all, I'm sleepy and too tired to think is this a smart decision or not. I dropped down on the sleeping bag and I happily snuggled in. I heard a chuckle. But I ignored it, feeling of security went over me. 

"Seojun, thank you," I whispered, knowing that he heard me. Even though he is a total jerk to me these days, my gut feeling was telling me that this time he won't be a one.

~

Han Seojun realized something while looking at sleeping Hwang Chaerin. At the first, he didn't know why he dragged her to the tent. But now he did. He still has feelings for her and they never left. And no matter how hard he tried to push them away he couldn't.

After that talk in Move entertainment, he couldn't sort his thoughts. Hwang Chaerin and Lim Jukyung were playing in his head for the whole day and night. Moments with them flashing in his head. But something in him made him lean more towards Hwang Chaerin. He knew that he just liked Jukyung because of his revenge on Lee Suho and because he thought that he can't be with Chaerin. 

But whenever he saw her and Lee Suho together his jealousy would appear right away, when he sees her laughing with someone else made him jealous too, when she is in danger he runs right to her, when she is crying he just wants to buy the whole world for her just to make her smile. But now when he is with her, a funny thought went through his mind. What he will lose if he tries?

He looks at the blonde-haired beauty in front of him. Her bare face perfectly clean and her pink lips in slight pout made her look like a small kid. He moves a strand of her hair away from her face and he smiles slightly. How can someone seem so close yet so far away...?

He lays next to her and looks at her face. He didn't mind laying on the cold ground. Just looking at her made him happy and satisfied inside. And with that Han Seojun was sure...

No one can replace Hwang Chaerin in his heart.

Note: I hope you like this slow character development. And I hope that you liked and enjoyed in this chapter! See you guys soon 💕✨