Bonding

LORENZO'S POV

I quickly went into the movie room carrying Alessa l was determined to be her favourite which might take some time since she is always with the hogger l got some chocolate ,candy and popcorn and put on Frozen l heard girls like that .Much to may dismay Romero ,Giovanni and Kyden came and joined us so l made sure to hold onto Alessa tightly so that the hogger does not take her . When the movie ended everyone was asleep except for me and Alessa so l decided to pull pranks on them with the help of drum roll please Alessa if we were caught l they will immediately forgive her l mean look at her and in my toddler days l was cute so maybe l can  pull off the puppy dog eyes .Oh man who am l kidding Giovanni and Romero will probably kill and leave in a ditch so l guess l will have to use Alessa as my shield.

So l turned to Alessa who was busy munching on the chocolate and had it all over her face and tiny hands.If l don't die from pranking them l will definitely die at the hands of our dad and older brothers their such health freaks eish l mean who wants to eat a miniature tree and don't even get me started on carrots are we humans or rabbits."Hey Alessa wanna do something funnnn"l said dragging the word fun to which she immediately nodded.I lifted her up and went into my room where l keep my pranking equipment.Once we gathered all the thing we needed .So while they were sleeping we drew beards and mustaches on their faces and l kinda used a permanent marker oopsie .We changed their shampoo to pink hair dye and then stopped there because l actually wanna leave to see the apocalypse but we might have painted their nails with permanent paint then we went into the kitchen as we deserved some chocolate for our amazing art.

Our chocolate session was interrupted by a scream coming from Giovanni ohhh fudge balls am dead l quickly took Alessa and hid behind the kitchen counter .l guess his scream woke op the other two because l heard Romero angrily mumbling curses in italian and Kyden  who was huffing in frustration.l heard them shouting my name as they came into the kitchen good thing l hid .l suddenly had the urge to sneeze curse my beautiful nose l just had to and just like that l sneezed which caused Alessa to bump her head on the top of the counter and say "owww"l felt Alessa being taken from my grasp as l tried to make a run for it welp and started shouting" whoever is listening bury me with all my money no one deserves my beautiful hard earnt money"l was replied with a smack on my head as Giovanni said"U don't have a job so trust that money was never earnt"

I was calculatong my options so l did the only think l could think off which was playing dumband say stupid things."Oh hey Gio l did not see you there what a lovely weather we have today hmm l have been thinking why does spongebob live under the sea when he can just live in a sink it would be nice having a sponge doing our dishes just for a penny don't you think but l think..."
"Lorenzo"he says cutting me off as a warning as he quickly turned me around to face Romero and Kyden who were glaring at me as a chocolate covered Alessa sat on the counter but there was something on her leg it looked like a bruise."What's that"l was interrupted by Giovanni saying "Am not gonna fall for your tricks"he said not looking but l said am serious which made him also look.Kyden looked at what we were looking at and l quickly grabbed Alessa as he was making his way to the but Giovanni quickly blocked his path and demanded to see her leg but he kept on demanding which led them to shouting at each other but stopped they heard the powerful booming voice of our father asking"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!"Ouuu they are in trouble.

Please vote and follow me