36

[ C h a p t e r : 3 6 ]
__________________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 6 ]__________________________

The sun hit on Seri's face making her squirm.

Groaning, she opened her and smiled when she saw the boy lying in front of her.

Jaemin.

Slowly getting out of the bed , she tip toed to the curtains and closed it before making her way back into bed.

She quickly captured a photo of his sleeping figure. A soft smile came on her face as she looked at him. Her eyes shifted to his abs.

God , she never expected this. She had expected firm bodies but not washing board abs and lord , she could stare at it 24/7.

" Princess , take a picture , lasts longer ". Jaemin mumbled as she jolted.

Seri giggled " But i already did that ". Jaemin opened his eyes and pulled her closer , she felt him smirk against her skin " You look hot in my shirt ".

Seri blushed and said " Hmm..sleepy? ".

Jaemin hummed and slowly pressed him lips on her neck. Seri chuckled and said " We'll be late " .

Jaemin groaned and picked up his phone , a smirk on his face as he looked at his group chat.

Seri noticed this and asked
" What's up ? " Jaemin showed her phone and seri looked at jaemin shocked.

" Jaemin! "

It was a picture of Jaemin shirtless with Seri sleeping on his chest. She let out a muffled scream and glared at him.

Jaemin shrugged and was going to pull her when she dodged him and stood up.

" I'm taking a shower ". Taking her clothes, she glared at him and flipped him before going into the bathroom.

Jaemin laughed and looked back at his phone. Oh how much he loved making the others jealous.

[ I was listening to Love talk ]

After an hour , Seri prepared them breakfast.

Jaemin commented " I can't wait to marry you ". Seri choked on her bread and chuckled nervously.

Seri glanced at her wrist , 5 stars were coloured and now she only had Shotaro.

Finishing break fast , Jaemin drove them both to Uni. The minute they got out , seri thought something jumped on Jaemin.

Her eyes widened when she saw the Jeno strangle Jaemin.

" They aren't really fighting ?". Seyeon whispered linking their hands.

Since they were distracted , Seyeon dragged seri in.

" So you are saying Mark is with Sunhee ?". Seyeon asked surprised.

" Yep , that means it's good ". Seri said and added " I think Sunhee is actually pretty nice " .

Seyeon agreed " I actually heard that an disagreement happened between Hina and sunhee ".

" yeah , we'll talk about that later!".

_____________________________

" I can't believe you shady bitch ". Renjun cursed Jaemin who smirked at them.

" Not my fault ". He said as his eyes fixed on Haechan who was fuming.

The boys were surprised that this much had happened at least They didn't do it.

Shotaro nodded " That was quite a surprise honestly ".

Yangyang agreed " the personality differences ". And shot a wink to jaemin who nodded.

Shotaro stood up " Anyways , i got class , bye guys ". He waved at them and walked to class.

Suddenly someone pulled him into a lone class and Shotaro almost screamed if that person hadn't closed him mouth.

" Shh...It's me Taro ".

Shotaro suddenly felt embarrassed and coughed " I- uh , hi seri " .

Seri smiled and said " We both have the same class right? ".

" Yeah ? ". He focused on her face

" Shall we sneak out ?".

_______________________

" I can't believe this ". Shotaro murmerd in Japanese as he caught the girl who jumped down.

Seri rolled her eyes and said back in Japanese " Well , you better believe it ".

Shotaro pouted and said " So we are we going? "

Seri linked their hands and grinned " A place i go to often ".
Shotaro squeezed her hand.

" It's literally going to be lunch break and they aren't gonna be happy ".

Seri shrugged " We Haven't hung out by ourselves so this is our first date ".

Shotaro blushed and said nothing. The two boarded the bus and Shotaro inquired " Where are we going? " .

" Don't worry , it's a fun place ".

Shotaro huffed and looked out through the window.

The bus came to a stop and they got out. The minute they got out , seri immediately covered his eyes and pulled him.

They walked for a few minute , Shotaro gulped nervously.

She won't be selling me to a cult right ?

" Here we are " and removed her hands from his face giving his the chance to look around.

His gaze fixated on the building in front of him.

Shotaro's eyes widened as he looked at seri dumbfounded , But happy.

" Are we going Kart racing? ".

" You bet we are ".

I wrote this listening to Love talk , Not By The Moon and Hero

Anyways i have some things to tell about this book.

I realised that i cant write a new book until April or may end so I thought of this.

Serendipity in two parts.

With Shotaro's bonding with Seri , pt 1 of Serendipity done

And when im free , Pt 2 of Serendipity.

With jihyo and all such drama.