nineteen

Upon getting the news of umbridge being appointed as the headmistress, aurelia wanted to run away from hogwarts

Upon getting the news of umbridge being appointed as the headmistress, aurelia wanted to run away from hogwarts. She felt guilty for the reason that Dumbledore was accused of building up a secret army when that was totally wrong.

On the other hand, she discovered the truth about his father and she was really upset with the fact that he bullied snape.

She had also been avoiding theodore for days, not sure on how to face him. For sure he would hate her or maybe he won't even bother speaking to her.

Sighing, aurelia sat in the Great hall with all the other members of dumbledore's army to serve the detention.

Umbridge stood at the front watching students whimper and hiss in pain.

Aurelia held the quill in her hand and took a deep breath. As soon as she started writing on the paper, an excruciating pain shot in her hand. Biting her lip, aurelia blinked away the hot tears threatening to fall down.

After an hour of physical and mental torcher, the students were allowed to leave. Ignoring everyone, aurelia silently made her way towards the common room.

"golden!"

Aurelia knew the familiar voice but she dared not to turn around. Instead, she quickened her pace trying to run away.

"stop!" theodore called, jogging up to her.

Theodore stopped in front of her and spread his arms out to prevent aurelia from walking further.

"let me go." aurelia said, looking at the slytherin who had a grumpy expression on his face.

"no." theodore denied, glaring at the girl,"why are you ignoring me? Did i do something?"

"it's no-"

Aurelia tried to explain but was interrupted by zacharias smith who threw disgusted glares towards the girl and was clenching his fists.

"bitch, this is all happening because of you and your brother!" zacharias sneered, leaning closer to aurelia who looked grief stricken,"I suppose you were the one who told your bloody boyfriend and in return he told umbridge."

Theodore was pissed at how others were talking shit about the potter twins. Next thing he did was almost unexpected. He grabbed aurelia's hand and slapped zacharias hard across the face.

As soon as aurelia's hand touched Zacharias' cheeks, she gasped in response quickly pulling her hand back from theodore's grip.

Zacharias glared at the two youngsters standing in front of him while he pressed his hand on the cheeks which throbbed with pain.

"I hope you got your answer, now get lost." Theodore snarled, pushing Zacharias back.

"you two are crazy!" Zacharias exclaimed before walking away.