chapter 56

Sadhvi 's pov:

Days went by fast...... 
Today was the first day of fest, where there will be a inauguration ceremony for the fest for which we have invited our district collector.

There was a lot of works assigned to us.

Ria was not leaving any chance to make me suffer.

I am somewhat glad to her that she does care more about my friends...... I didn't want them to suffer because of me.

She and her friends are literally after me......
They are ordering me around to do all the works. They just stand there and see me doing all the work. I had no choice other than that.
Because those three were busy in the dance practice.
'They are shedding buckets of sweat for the perfection they need in their performance. "these were the exact words they said to me when I asked why they are not taking any breaks in between the practice.

Whatever I hope they win in this competition and give me a treat...... 

'I know this sounds so cringy but this is what friends to right....... Waiting for their friends to achieve something and we can grab the opportunity to ask them for party........ More like ordering them to give us a party in this good occasion '

And I had already made a deal with them that if they win they will take me to our favorite restaurant......  

So I am even more excited for their winning.
I am praying God that they win..... And I get a treat.

(even you guys pray for their win..... 😉)

And coming to Ria.........

After that incident she was so silent for one week. It was like she didn't exist. She treated me like thin air which I liked the most. Because I don't wanna fight with her at any cost.

What if their friends do something that lands us in trouble.

So I was quite thankful for her to maintain distance between us.

But then I don't know what happened suddenly.......... She started picking on me. Continuously poking me.
Did she expect any outburst from me??

I hope she does not because I will not do that never....... Until she again goes around my husband and flirt with him and call me BABY.......

She is so sweet right?

Bitch..... Till now even I didn't call him baby...... She keeps on calling him that.

I don't know why but Siddarth 's topic is getting very sensitive to me.

I can't even beat Ria looking at him.

And that Ria she made me clean the entire classroom.......

Saying that 'Tomorrow we will have guests coming here...... It will not look nice to invite them to this messy room. So clean it, sorry but I wouldn't be there to help you in cleaning but I will for sure help you with the assessment of cleaning. '

Not able to say anything I started cleaning......... But for every few minutes she interrupts me and says she sees tiny specks of dust here and there..... And she wants everything so perfect.

At that time I just want to trow that broom on her face and say 'Do yourself asshole '

Asshole.......
I said it to her in mind but I don't even know if it can be used for females.
But whatever if I say she is an asshole she will be the one.

Who cares.......

After that bloody cleaning session my waist was about to be broken. It was really painful and it became so stiff.

All I wanted to do was learn few curses from internet and curse her all day.

This was yesterday's scenario. I thought her enemity with me will be completed. But guess what it did not.

I don't know what's in my store in the coming days after today..... I am even somewhat apprehensive about facing her again.

As today guests are invited.......
Ria and her friends are part of students committee...... So they thought it would be so nice if we draw a colourful and a pretty Rangoli in the college entrance.

They called me up at 6:30 am.
I was deep in sleep...... I was tired after yesterday session that I even thought not to attend today's programs.

Bust as you can see luck is not on my side today.

I groggily woke up and freshen up. I reached the college entrance in my pajamas itself as I really didn't had any energy and also who will be there early in the morning. Other than that petty gang who will be so adamant to disturb others sleep.

As soon as I reached there I can see them sitting on the stairs.
I went to them and asked about the matter.

Ria's words were
"Hey.... Good morning. As I had already said on phone call we want you to do Rangoli...... Don't worry we have already done the help. See we all together cleaned the floor for you to draw the rangoli. Sorry dear I cannot help you with it. We don't know how to do it. We thought as you are from a middle class family  you would know how to do it. Am I right dear? "

I don't know why but her every word seems like a mocking to me.

Is this me misunderstanding her or she being sarcastic with me.

I cannot comprehend the exact situation......

But I nodded and went to draw the rangoli......... I thought I would draw a smaller and cute one.

But they were on my heads giving suggestions...... After the hallway of completing the smaller rangoli they says it is so small and does not look nice.

And also they selected a bigger one and ask me to draw that.

Come on guys..... It is really tiring and I don't even received any help. Even my friends are sleeping like logs in the dorm and here I am working my ass off.

After a tiring one hour I did the rangoli.........when it was about to get finished they comes and apply some colours on their faces and clicks pictures posing that they were drawing the rangoli.....

Here I was trying hard to draw it can't they help me and now they are posing.......

I just want to shout at them. But Ria dismissed me as if I was her servant.

'Hey dear your work is done you can leave. 'Ria said.

I know I can leave you don't need to say that.

The first thing I do now after going to hostel room is googling the popular curse words and start bitching about Ria and her mad friends.

*****

Hey guys.....

Many requested me to write two chapters a day..... This is for them ❤

I have been busy lately so I am not getting time for writing.
But I will try my best to update daily.