Tommy and the spider (Tom Holland)

Requested by SANGSTERSUPREMECY: Y/N is Spider-woman and Tom is just Tom but he still plays Spider-man

I kicked my boot-covered foot into the thug's chest, making him groan as he fell to the ground.

"Now, are you going to give me the woman's handbag, or am I going to have to knock a few teeth out?" I asked, my face being covered by my mask as I straddled him and raised my fist.

"I pick the third option: Neither." he spat. My eyes widened as he rolled us over, making me groan as he pinned me down.

"You really think that such a petty little bitch can fight crime? Ha. You'll be dead in a week." he smirked, his gruesome breath fanning over my face. Thank god for my mask.

"Yeah, sure I will." I scoffed as I raised my feet again. I put my feet to his chest before kicking, my super strength making him fly back as he yelled. I raised my hands and shot webs at him before firing them at the wall of the alleyway, webbing the man up as he squirmed and groaned.

"What were you saying about me not being able to handle myself?" I teased as I stood up and brushed myself off before putting my hands on my hips as I looked up at him.

"Fuck you, bitch." he spat.

"Yeah, fuck you too, Steve." I retorted back as I snatched the handbag from his fist before running out of the alleyway and onto the street. I looked around and sighed in relief as the woman who the handbag belonged to had stayed on the bench that I had sat her on before having chased down the thug. I walked up to her, making her look up at me. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my god, you actually got it back!" she exclaimed.

"Course I did. Couldn't let a random thug have money that isn't his." I smiled underneath the mask.

"Thank you!" she squealed, my smile widening as she tightly hugged me.

"You're welcome, ma'am, just doing my job." I nodded as I pulled away from the hug.

"Wait! What do you call yourself?" she asked. I smiled and bit my lip.

"The name's Spiderwoman." I nodded before firing a web at a building and launching myself into the air.

"I'm home!" I yelled out as I crawled through mine and Tom's bedroom window.

"I'm making dinner!" he shouted back, making me smile as I took my mask off. Tom and I shared a life that was interesting, to say the least. He played a New Yorker who had been bitten by a radioactive spider that had turned him into a superhero, whilst I was a Londoner who had been bitten by a radioactive spider that had turned into a superhero. Tom had been cast for the first Spiderman movie before I had been bitten, and so to say that it was a shock to find out that the science behind it was correct was an understatement. Since that moment, five years ago, Tom had continued playing Spiderman and I had continued fighting crime as Spiderwoman. I loved our life. I walked into the kitchen, making Tom look up at me and smile.

"How was your patrol? You look less beaten up than usual." he teased. I playfully rolled my eyes at him as I hopped onto the counter besides where he was cooking dinner.

"It was alright. Helped get a kitten out of a tree, helped save people from a burning building and got a woman's handbag back from some thug." I nodded as I swung my legs. Tom looked at me.

"That sounds more than just alright, sweetheart. How much smoke did you take in?" he asked.

"Not enough to cause me any damage. I'm fine." I reassured. He sighed and nodded as he gently put his hands on my waist and stood in between my legs.