VYFTIEN

Hope you all are still interested in this story! Thank you all for your patience with an author like me and I hope I keep improving this story to make it enjoyable. Hopefully it will reaching the Jenlisa ranking eventually. Keep your goals in mind for everything.

Enjoy!

~~~

Belvoire came back into sight, the lights on the streets and the campus on as everyone were in their dormitories and it was only the evening air that greet Rose and Jisoo as the raven drove through the campus towards Rose's dormitory. The radio was playing, a mix of both Rose's and Jisoo's favourite songs, filling the silence as the two of them drove.

Today had been a lovely day. A perfect date with a perfect woman. As usual, Jisoo was loving and endearing, never letting go of Rose's hand the entire day as they explored the city, entering a music shop and browsing the albums and instruments before sneaking kisses in the back behind a bunch of guitars, giggling as they had gotten caught by the store manager. And then a date at the amusement park, both of them filling up with candyfloss and popcorn while going on all the rides, both of them screaming as they rode through the loops on the rollercoaster. And then of course, the sweet kiss they shared again on the Ferris wheel, Jisoo's hands cupping the back of her neck as she kissed the blonde with so much tenderness and love.

"I love you so much." She whispered against her lips before pressing her lips against hers again, filling Rose with such warmth that she swore she was overheating from just being touched by the raven.

They finished off the date with a dinner from a food stall, Jisoo feeding her bites from her food because she noticed how the blonde was eyeing it and looking away when she was caught. Rose was a foodie, she just loved food and Jisoo knew what she was thinking as her meal looked very appetizing even though the blonde already had her food.

It was such a perfect date. The whole day and night together. One would be overjoyed to spend so much time with their loved one. But the closer they got to the dorm, the heavier the weight in her chest felt on Rose's chest as she clasped her fingers together and let out a nervous sigh. She could feel Jisoo's concerned glance from the driver's side, but Rose just looked down at her hands. She just couldn't look at her now. Not until they were at the dorm.

The dorm soon came into sight and the weight on Rose's chest just got heavier as Jisoo parked her car in one of the parking bays and switched off the car. Rose heard her shift in her seat and felt her gaze on her while the blonde didn't lift her head.

"Rose, what's wrong? You have been so silent the whole ride. Are you feeling sick?"

Rose shook her head, swallowing and feeling heavy lump forming in her throat increase as she let out a shaky sigh. She jumped when she suddenly felt a hand cover her two clasped ones and she didn't put up a fight as Jisoo wrestled with her hands and eventually held one in her own, her thumb gently rubbing across her knuckles.

"Talk to me. What's on your mind?"

Rose's tongue felt like lead and she didn't want to talk. But she knows that she just can't stand this anymore. She lifted her head and turned to look at the raven, her eyes carefully focusing on the blonde with concern and worry swirling in them. Rose let out a small hiccup, barely restraining the sobs that were threatening to be unleashed from the heavy weight in her chest. Jisoo immediately reached out with her other hand and cupped the blonde's cheek, turning her head to face her and tracing her cheekbone gently with greater concern in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? Did you not enjoy today? Did I do something wrong?"

Rose's bottom lip trembled, her eyes misting as she looked at the woman who had captured her heart. Jisoo was so beautiful and the blonde always told the raven everyday just how beautiful she was. But the raven always turned it around on the blonde, smiling as she responded with the same answer every time.