Chapter 8

NLFN

"I'm done with your measurement, Lili." I told Lili as I scribbled her measurement on my notepad. I put the measuring tape around my neck.

"Thanks sissy." She chuckled and sat on the couch. She wanted me to design and sew her gown for an event in a few months that's why she visited me personally.

I grabbed my sketchbook portfolio and handed it over to her.

"Ano na? Spill the tea." Humalakhak siya at inabot naman niya ang portfolio at nagsimula na siyang tumingin ng design just in case na may gusto siyang ibahin or some adjustments.

Kumunot ang aking noo sa kanyang tanong.

"What do you mean?" I sat in front of her and grabbed my ipad and started scrolling through my designs on my gallery.

"Naku sis huwag ng patay malisya, you know what I'm talking about."She rolled her eyes playfully as she continued to flip the pages thoroughly. She crossed her legs and clicked her tongue.

Nanliit ang mga mata ko. "If you're pertaining to my other designs then I have them here on my ipad as well. Wanna take a look?" I asked and stood up to sit beside her.

She frowned and took the ipad on my hand and started fidgeting on my instagram account. Nagulat ako ng pinindot niya ang larawan namin ni Rigue at tinitigan ako ng seryoso.

I licked my bottom lip and a ghost smile suddenly crept on my lips.

I clearly remember what happened that night. How long has it been? A couple of weeks? Anyways, Rigue took me home that night and we kissed again. For Pete's sake, did I ever mention that he's a freaking good kisser? That was the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life.

Inagaw ko ang aking ipad kay Lili at tumawa lamang.

"He's a very good friend of mine, Lili." I told her as I went to my gallery and started to swipe some of my designs.

"Neknek mo Yesha. Wala ka ng kawala sa mga excuses mo." Uminom siya sa kanyang tubig at inayos ang pagkakaupo.

I laughed with her reaction and shook my head.

"Ano? Nakapil ika na ba ng design na gusto mo?" Iniba ko ang topic baka kung interogate'n pa ako. She scoffed at me and raised the sketchbook.

"Yes, I want this design." She said coolly. She chose the sexy fitted backless long gown with spaghetti straps. Tumango ako at inabot ang sketchbook mula sa kanya.

"Okay, what color?"

"Champagne colored, please."

Tumango ulit ako sa kanya. I grabbed my notepad and wrote the dress that she wants.

"Yesha, sino ba kasi si R?" Mapanuksong tanong niya. Ngumuso siya.

"Oo nga Yesha? Sino ba si R?" Both Lili and I looked back and saw Ashton with food.

"Ashton!" Lili squealed and ran towards Ashton's direction. "I missed you!" She threw herself at him.

"Hep hep! Be careful! Baka matapon itong lasagna!" Reklamo naman ni Ashton. I laughed at them because they look so cute together.

Lumapit na rin ako sa kanila at kinuha ang paper bag kay Ashton.

"Oh naparito ka ata?" Tanong ko kay Ashton. Napakamot naman siya sa kanyang batok.

"Uhm yes. I needed to give you something, Yesha." Ngumiti siya at pilit na nilalayo ang sarili ko kay Lili.

"Ah okay. Excuse me, Ihahanda ko lang ito para mapagsaluhan na natin." I excused myself.