CHAPTER 34:SEX IN THE AIR.

Jeremy and I were on the flight back home to San Francisco,a lot more Sexually frustrated than when we left 2 days ago. Our romantic weekend away didn't turn out like I had hoped,not at all.

Seeing Michael's face again after all this time,my mind wasn't in the right place to even contemplate having Jeremy between my legs. I told him that I was sick,but I'm not sure if he really believed me or not.

I don't know what to make of Michael being at the same hotel as Jeremy and I were,I'm cautious when it comes to him. Things didn't end well between us, so much so I had to change my life just so he couldn't find me. Seeing his face again just brought everything back...

Jeremy sat forward in his chair that was right in front of mine. He had that worrisome look on his face as he looked at me."What's going on with you,Gorgeous? You've been acting a little off since our dinner last night."

"Nothing,I'm fine."I mustered a smile, and glanced out the window of the Austin Private Jet. I was glad that I agreed to taking the private jet home, traveling coach was the last thing I needed or wanted right now.

Jeremy shook his head with a sigh,not believing my words."Don't give me that bullshit,Vanessa. I can sense that something is wrong. Is this about that guy I saw you with yesterday?"

I turned my head and looked at him in shock."What-No! I told you that I didn't know him."

"You're lying to me! You're lying to me about something."He stood from his seat in a mood,and threw the papers that he was reading back down on the seat."I'm going for a lie down,maybe when I come back you can explain to me what's going on."

Jeremy walked away,to the luxurious bedroom in the back of the Private Jet. He definitely wasn't tired enough for a lie down,that was just his excuse.He was angry with me. Anger was an emotion that I was used to getting from him,Maybe a little less since we've started seeing each other properly.

He doesn't tell me everything.

When I asked Jeremy what he meant when he said that "I was the only thing in his life that made him feel sane."He didn't give me an answer. Although I was confused,I dropped the subject there and then because it was obvious that it was something that he didn't want to talk about.

Michael is something that I don't want to talk about. I can't talk about this with Jeremy,at least not at this moment in time. I won't see Michael again-There's no reason why he needs to know.

After twenty minutes of sitting alone,I decided to check on Jeremy and hopefully smooth things over. I didn't want to land back in San Fran with a dark cloud over us. I don't want to be arguing with him.

I opened the door to the bedroom and looked in. Jeremy was laying on the bed with one of his arms covering his eyes and the other was placed over his body. The white shirt that he was wearing had the buttons opened and was giving a view of his muscles.

I closed the door just to give us some privacy from the staff that were walking about. I walked towards the bed and settled my head on the soft pillow next to him. I didn't have a plan of what I was going to tell him or how I was going to explain how off I've been.

I just wanted to be close to him!

Jeremy removed his hand from his face and turned his head to look at me."You can talk to me about the things that are bothering you,Vanessa. I just don't want to be lied to."

I placed my hand on his chest,moving my fingers between his."I know,I can."But I'm not going to do that right now,I don't know how he will react with this.

Instead of using more words I leaned in for a kiss,hoping that he would take the situation as it was and not ask me anymore questions. Thankfully he was in the moment just as much as I was.

My leg went over his and I was on top, looking down at his gorgeous dark features and that perfect jawline. So Handsome! I gripped the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it off over my head. My bra came next.

Jeremy sat up and placed both arms around my naked skin,as he captured my lips in a kiss. My nipples were hard and pressed against his chest,and he was just as aroused as I was. His cock was pressing against me and I was feeling like I couldn't deny him any longer.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him."I want to,Jeremy. I'm ready!"

He lay me back on the bed before he stood up. Jeremy pulled a condom from the pocket of his suit jacket and walked towards me."Are you sure about this?"

He was sweet enough to ask me if I was sure about sleeping with him. That just shows me even more that I am making the right decision. I want to sleep with him.

I looked at him and smiled."I'm sure."

Jeremy was back on the bed and in between my legs,as he removed my trousers and lace panties.I was fully naked as I lay on the bed in front of him,like I have been a lot of times over the past few weeks-Only this time was different.

This time it was going to happen!

As Jeremy slipped the condom on his dick,I thought about the last time I watched that happen. I haven't slept with anyone since Michael,I didn't want to be with a man after him.

Now I'm laying on a bed in a private jet that belongs to my Arranged husband, the Handsome Billionaire that has a lot of experience in the bedroom. Definitely a lot more than me. I really hope that I'm not a disappointment to him.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he moved inside of me,my fingers moved smoothly through his hair to the back of his head and I kept them there while we kissed.

He liked to explore my body with his hands,by moving them over my skin and cupping my breasts. I remember back to our wedding night when Jeremy looked down at my breasts and said "At least that's something!"He's approved of their size from the start.

"Mmm,Oh God!!"I moaned,quietly so we wouldn't be heard from the other side of the door. I'm not sure if he really cared about how loud we were.

"Fuck!! You're Gorgeous."He whispered, whilst looking down at me. His words came out panty as he moved.

I loved it,Everything that he was doing! But it was how he was making me feel emotionally,by telling me how Gorgeous I was and making me feel like I was his and only his.

The sex that we were having was not what I expected,given everything that I've heard about him. I expected him to be rough and moving me about the room in different positions. But he wasn't at all like that!!

Our sex was passionate,Jeremy was being soft and gently and peppering sweet kisses along my skin. I could tell that he was enjoying himself,just as much as I was.

We lay next to each other on the bed, both naked and quite with just the sound of our unsteady breathing in the room. I had sex with my Arranged Husband-Finally!!

"Jesus Christ!"Jeremy groaned."I don't know about you,but that was fucking incredible!"

"Was it what you expected?"I asked,and turned my head in his direction."I was worried about disappointing you. I know you have more experience than I do."

Jeremy shook his head."Trust me, Gorgeous. You don't need to worry about that. In fact-you are the best that I've ever had."Jeremy turned towards me before moving his body over mine,he placed his palms flat either side of my head."Now that I've had you,I have no intention of stopping."

I chuckled."Well good,because I don't want you to."Now that we've had sex,it means no more sexual frustration. Jeremy can have me anytime he wants to.

"I'm just being curious,but how many men have you been with?"He was looking at me,waiting for a reply to the question that I didn't want to answer.

"Um-Just one. A boyfriend a couple of years back,i haven't dated anyone since we broke up which is why my number remained at one-Until now!"I moved his hair back from his face gently,trying not to show that talking about this subject bothered me.

"And now you're here with me. It's his loss!"Jeremy moved his face forwards and captured my lips in a kiss."You're all mine now. You belong to me!"