CHAPTER 38

"Well I'm not ready to go back" Lyra said, and The Twins put an arm around her.

"Umbridge wouldn't give you that much of trouble" Fred said, and Lyra chuckled it was their last day in Grimmuald place, and they were packing.

"Why are you boys even here?" Lyra asked the two.

"We were done packing so we decided to see you" The two boys said, and Hermione shot them a glare, while Draco rolled his eyes.

"Out" Hermione and Draco said sternly, and the boys backed away from them.

Lyra began to put everything in her case, luckily she's of age, that means she can levitate her bags down.

"A word" Someone said from the door, the two looked at eachother before stepping out of the room, letting Remus, and Sirius go inside.

"Good day" Lyra said not looking at the two.

"You know when Remus told me about your plan I was furious" Sirius said, and Lyra looked at the two a small smile plastered in her face.

"It was just one of my options it's not like I'd do it" Lyra said looking at the two.

"It was still an option" Remus said and Lyra sighed.

"I won't go even if Dumbledore says yes, It's just— I wanna get away" Lyra finally said, and the two looked at her curiously.

"Away from my problems" She continued, putting her head in her hands.

"What problems?" Sirius asked looking at her quizzically.

"Nothing" Lyra said shaking her head.

"Come on" Sirius pushed, with a sigh, Lyra gave in.

"A lot actually, First there's Umbitch, Second she gets on my fucking nerve every damn day, then don't get me started on sneaking out again, then— ugh! I just don't really know" Lyra said lying in her bed out of frustration.

Remus and Sirius looked at eachother before they laid down on each side of the girl.

"We're here Ly, you can tell us" Sirius said, and Lyra hugged him, and he hugged back, resting his chin on the girls head, Remus smiled at Sirius and he smiled back.

"Let me clarify, Sneaking out 'again' ?" Remus asked, and Lyra released from the hug.

"Yup, talked to Dumbledore about it, he said I still need to sneak out, and go back here" Lyra said with a smile.

"Not mad at me?" Sirius said, and Lyra sighed.

"If I was mad at you again would I talk to you? Well yeah I'm still mad, but you get it, right?" Lyra said, and Sirius nodded.

"If the two of you need me I'll be with James" Lyra said, and stood up from the bed.

"Let's go Pads" Remus said, and the two of them stood up, it was going to be a long wait.

———

They were heading back to Hogwarts and to say that they rather stay at Grimmuald place is an understatement.

"So who wants to go back to Grimmuald place?" Lyra asked, Ron chuckled at her.

"Says the girl who wanted to get away from that house" Ron said, and the group chuckled.

"This is a different situation Ronald, so I'd suggest you shut your mouth" Lyra said, and the twins sniggered.

"You sure you'll be alright?" Tonks asked and Lyra nodded.

"I'm going to be fine" Lyra said with a smile, and Tonks hugged her.

"Better get going then" She said and they went aboard the train.

As they were at the train they were just talking, Lyra took a parchment from her pocket, and the drawing of her Father greeted her, she turned it and said the words.

"All's well ends well" She stated amongst all of the parchment she gave this one was different.

Father,

If you are reading this then I congratulate you, finally after years you got to my good side, I know you'd be wondering 'What side Was I in then?' to answer that question you were at the middle, you always get inside my nerves, at times I thought I hate you, but no I love you.

And Dad by the time you read this I think it's the time, where you finally realised that Harry isn't Uncle Prongs.

And by now Remus has convinced you to at least get a haircut, I remember you telling me why I can't be more like Harry, that Siriusly killed me (See what I did there?) Well surprise, surprise I can be like him as well you just don't see it.

Well not technically like Harry, but I think you know what I mean, At times I really want to cuss, or kick your arse to Ivlemorny, but I always held myself together, I really despise you whenever you try to stop me from talking to Grandma's portrait, but even If I talked to her once, I never talked to her again, because that's what you wanted.

I did all of does things, hoping that you'll be proud, that you'll be closer to me, and not closer to your Godson, I know you that you love me, but It hurts especially when you saw me at the shack for the first time in twelve years, you asked who am I, To be honest that hurst, your own Father not knowing you, but he knows his Godson.

Let's see, this letter's being long, and I don't give a fuck, The students at Hogwarts, even the Professors, even Mrs. Weasley, Aunt Andy, Uncle Ted, Even Remus from time to time, compares me from you, Then whenever me and Harry would talk, they said they see James, and You.

Fair warning tho, I really love you, but I always think that you don't, but whenever I sneak out for Training I feel that you love me, then I don't really need to sneak out anymore since I know how to defend myself already, I just talked to Dumbledore and I asked him if I could train at least once a month, and It's good that he let me do it.

I'll do everything to be close to you Dad, even if you can be a total git at times.

-Lyra Marlene Black

With that Lyra said the words and closed the letter, she clutched it and smiled, Fred, and George looked at her and smiled.

"He'll be fine" They said in unison and Lyra put a straight face on.

"I know he'll be alright, he's my Father, he never gives up" She said, and the twins smiled.

———

:)