⤷ all roads must end ও

"thank you for joining me on this journey"

.

first. this isn't the end for author writing genshin impact content haha; i simply wish to start anew. there are fifty one shots in this book that i enjoyed writing and so i believe it's time to start another journey.

second. with that said, i will be making a new genshin one shot book! i want this new book to be formatted a bit cleaner; i want the writing a bit more sophisticated and I want to try and branch out a bit more.

third. i want to thank you, the readers for sticking with me on this wonderful journey. i do hope to see you in my other book but if not, thank you for being wonderful readers.

this new book will be called ; stars align
(NOW PUBLISHED !!)

i want this format to kinda fit my whole 'genshin impact dating sim' theme so that's what the premise will mainly consist of. i want to make things for cohesive and clean if possible haha <3

it will be up later today so you guys can see the new format :)

but i truly want to show my gratitude to you folks because this book has reached a tremendous amount of reads and although i care very little for numbers; i cannot thank you enough for the love.

every comment, vote, thread of madness that spawns in this book makes me smile so much. seeing everyone interact and laugh, cry, smile together is all a author wants and truly, it's so beautiful.

thank you again; i hope to see you in my new book. if not, i wish you the very best. and remember,

the stars of teyvat will always
have a place for you