Chapter 63

"Ba..ba ji!! No...please!!"... She stammers, fumbles, stutters, can't even chant her creator's name properly!! She goes numb and becomes completely imbalanced! Next what she does without realizing is walking into the washroom and turns on the shower! She drops herself on the ground and starts getting drenched in water unknowingly..! She still feels the tears streaming down her face and instantly getting washed away..!

Sidharth wakes up and being already traumatized and indulged in fear, he gets nervous to not have her around..!

"Shehnaaz..?!"...he calls her but she can barely listen to him! He then walks up to the entrance of his washroom and finds the door opened. Something stings him instinctively and he goes inside without giving it a second thought..

"What the fuck?! What happened babyyy..?!!"...it scares the shit out of him to see her being drenched in water and totally lost..!! He turns off the shower and taps her cheeks to react..."What are you doing here?!! Shehnaaz..?! Kya hua?!!"

She looks at him, her eyes are shutting, her body is rejecting any act...."Mujhe pata hain..aap ne kuch nehi kiya!! Aap mujhe kabhi dhoka nehi de sakte! Hai na Sidharth?!"...she still fumbles..her words are fragmenting..!!

"Baba what's wrong with you?! Tu aise kyun baat kar rahi hai baby?! Come...come to me.."...he tries holding her but his heart is heavily pounding against his chest..!!

She fumbles again..."Ji..yaaa?!"...andddd she loses her balance into his arms and starts throwing up abruptly..

"Shehnaaz..!! shit!! Mommm...?!!"... He cries out for help..!!

"Kya hua??! Hey bhagwan!! Kya hua Sana ko?!! Why is she all wet?!...mom rushes in..

"Mom!! Stop asking me questions now..! Adith ko bolo gadi nikale!! I need to take her to hospital!!"....he somehow manages to clean her up and makes her change into another night suit..

"Nehi kiya tere Sidharth ne kuch baba!! Hain na biswas mere upar..?! Maine kaha tha na..you are unwell...you have been unwell for a month now!! Maat le itni stress!! You don't listen to me na baby! These are all my fault!! Nehi karna chahiye tha mujhe uske sath kuch bhi!! I should have taken care of you!"

"Sidh..arthh?!"...she barely can speak now, it seems like her body has just lost all grip!!

"Fuck!!! She is losing her conscious!! Mom!! Hurry up!!"... he carries her on his arms and rushes down..

************

They are in the hospital..

"Saanjh! What the fuck is wrong with her!?!"... He stutters..

"Yaar! Sid! Calm down! Dekhte hai na kya hua! Rukh!".... Saanjh and a gynaecologist is examining her thoroughly..

"When did she have her last period?"

"Nearly 20-22 days back..she had been bleeding as hell! Her gynaecologist is out of town, so can't give you much detail and I was in hurry so I am not even carrying her reports..! But yes, her blood count is very low! That's all I remember!"

"And Sid she had drastic weight loss as well..so as far as I remember talking to her, she said she was being told by the doctor that she is having hormonal imbalance.."...says Saanjh..

"Haan haan! That's true..!"..sidharth nods his head..

"Okay..aap log bahar jaiye .. let me see her.."

"Okay..!"...they all step out of the chamber..

************

Saanjh comes out..