• Chapter 13 • || Our Best! ||

Sorcerer Supreme Knowledge 101: The Invisible Shield of Everlasting Enchantment provides the user heavy protection against both physical and magical attacks.

*+*

Previously...

"Open it and follow the slightly painful directions. See you soon kid!" He patted your head.

"Thank you!" You smiled before entering the Quinjet with Natasha and Clint.

"Let's get you home kiddo." Clint hit a few buttons before soaring off.

*+*

Second Person P.O.V
Location: Strange Residence, Musutafu Japan. [12:30 A.M]

Coming home felt amazing.

But don't land a Quinjet in the middle of a kinda quiet neighborhood.

You walked out of the jet with your stuff in hand.
"Y/N!"

You were quickly tackled in a hug by your mother, your items falling beside you.

"I swear everyday my blood pressure is getting higher because of you." She muttered.
"But I'm glad that you're in a normal condition." She added letting go of you.

The stuff on the floor were stored on the front porch by Clint.
The two agents gave a farewell & Clint wanted a rematch the next time he saw you.

M/n helped you carry a box into the house. "What's in this box?"

You sat on the cushion taking the box from your mothers hand.

"A gift from Tony Stark!" You exclaimed, carefully opening the box.

Worry washed over your moms face.
Please don't blow up or try to kill us. She thought.

In the box were sleek black wrist gauntlets with a line of silver.

You held them up. "They are very thin. How are these supposed to do anything...it looks like safety scissors could cut these."

M/n let out a relieved sigh in hope that this will be normal wrist protectors.

You slipped both on your wrist, there was a little space to them like a loose bracelet.

M/n tilted her head. "Hmph...Not what I expected from him."

On cue the gauntlets tightened and you felt a hard pinch on your wrists.

"OW I THINK ITS ALIVE!!" You yelled.

M/n reached underneath her cushion, taking a knife out.
You held your wrist to M/n waiting for her to cut it.

When she inched it closer a hologram popped up and a female voice spoke.

'Scanning for potential threat.'

'. . . . .'

'M/n Strange, Not a threat.'