11: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋³

"Just wait until you get kicked off, then you'll know how I feel."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He tried, he really did, but he couldn't. Hating someone who you have been friends with since you were kids was hard, but it looked like she was doing better off with him and that made his blood boil.

November 11th, 1993 - Photo Album

Dear Harry,

You must be really stupid to even believe a stupid rumour like that, and to believe people you've only met instead of believing someone you've know since you were eight? What happened to you? What happened to the boy I once knew?

Did you forget our promise, or was that all just words you didn't mean? Have you really been brainwashed that badly to even forget something important as that?

And what about our parents? What would they think of this?

I loved you, Harry, more than you could ever know, but this isn't the Harry I fell in love with.

From,
Y/n

-----

She stared at the letter she had just written. She wanted to send it to him but, at the same time, she didn't want to, fearing that it'll increase the problem between them. So, she went with the latter. Going over to store the letter away, she came across the photo album Harry had given her during last year's Christmas. She took it out and opened it.

Inside had so many pictures of her and Harry. There were even little notes from him. She picked up one of the notes attached and read it:

Hope this album makes you feel
better when you're having a bad day

-H<3

"Yeah, it would make me feel better if you weren't the cause of my pain," mumbled Y/n, putting the note down and picking up another one.

Look at how adorable you are in this :)
I'm definitely going to tease you about this picture all the time now

-H<3

She looked down at the picture it was attached to and saw that it was a picture on her ninth birthday. Harry had decided to smash the cake into her face, causing another food fight to start.

As they all sang her 'happy birthday', Y/n stood there awkwardly, holding onto Harry's hand. It's not that she was uncomfortable, she just didn't know how she should react when they're singing to her. Should she sing with them? Definitely not, that'll make it even more awkward. Just stare blankly at them? No, it might be rude. Just smile? That's the better option out of the other two.

And so that's what she did, smiled and stood there while Harry decided to rub his thumb over her knuckles, hoping that it'll calm her down just a little bit.

"It's time to blow the candles out now, Y/n," said Cordelia, holding a muggle camera up.

Once she blew the candles out, Harry had a devious smirk on his face. Just as she was about to stand up properly again, her face had been smashed into the cake. Harry's laughter could be heard.