Chapter 33 | Shots Fired

A/N: This book is almost over :( One or two more chapters left and I have no clue when they'll be done lol but I'll try my best to get it done for y'all. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments ❤️❤️ much love to you all and also i am not editing this chapter bc it took me 40 forever to do 😂 good luck

Luca's POV:

I am in shock.

Nah bro. You're in looooooove.

I hate you. I hate this chair. I hate the bitch in front of me. I hate this ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET!

Woah. Calm down Jamal. Don't pull out the nine.

I. Am. Calm.

You know. You can be pretty funny on some rare occasions. Not this occasion, but every now and then.

I. Am. Hilarious.

You know. You saw you're a lot of things that you're actually not.

I. Hate. You.

Ok that's probably true.

I. Am. The. Only. Person. Keeping. This. Damn. Story. Interesting.

LIES. THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR!

We're?

Don't worry bout it sweetheart. Speaking of sweethearts...

Indigo was still clinging on for dear life to Wilhelmina about 20 feet above us with a bright smile upon her face. How in the actual fuck did she get up there?

Violet was in a state of absolute shock. Her mouth was agape and her arms were limp by her side. Like a mad scientist flipping a switch, her shock turned to straight up RAGE.

"What," she breathed, "Did you just call me?"

From where she stood on the beams Indigo slurred, "I called you a bitch! Because you're the bitchiest bitch on this damn bitchy planet!"

Fox couldn't turn to me since we were still kinda chained to chairs but if he could he would have. "Buddy, I think Indigo's drunk," he whispered.

Asher and Adrian nodded in agreement.

There ain't no damn way. This girl has probably never had a drop of alcohol in her damn life.

I took a closer look at Indigo. Her eyes were slightly dazed, her cheeks flushed, and she's been slurring her words through a lazy grin. Plus, the only reason she hasn't fell off the warehouse beams was Wilhelmina, standing rigid beside her.

I turned back to Fox. "Oh my God, you're right."

The redhead rolled his eyes. "When am I not? It's called smartness baby."

"That's not a word."

"Is to."

"Is not."

"Is to-"

Violet snapped her head around. "SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE."

Fox looked down and purred, "Yes mommy."

"What the fuck Fox." Everyone including Violet, Indigo, and Wilhelmina asked.

He simply shrugged.

Fixing her attention back onto her drunk sibling, Violet said, "Harsh words sis. Is that any way to treat your older sister?"