uneasy

Ugh this might get confusing so keep an eye out for the changing POV thing ALSO POG NEW BOOK COVER MADE BY URS TRULY <3

TW ~ Blood, Panic Attack, 

Tubbo's POV:

It had been two days since he had run from home, and he was surviving. The forest was always stacked with berries and fruits to eat, and Tubbo could easily differentiate the poisonous ones from the sweet and nice ones.

The boy lived with the bees, and although he missed his family, he knew what he was doing was to help his fox best friend.

But Tubbo did feel a small pang of sadness this morning when he woke up since he soon realized today was his birthday.

And as much as he'd want to sit with Niki, Eret, and Fundy, cutting one of Fundy's amazing cakes, he'd seen how exhausted they'd all become.

Plus Tubbo could handle himself, and one birthday without family? Of course, he could handle it.

As he walked through the forest, looking for something to eat, he felt his foot get trapped in something. 

Then his other.

And slowly, he felt like he was sinking.

He fidgeted but realized that was only pulling him in faster.

When he looked down, his face dropped.

He'd stepped in quicksand.

Tommy's POV:

When he'd woke up the next morning, Techno, Wilbur and Phil were all dressed to leave the house, worried expressions on their faces.

Tommy walked down the stairs in his cow onesie he named Henry and looked at the family in confusion.

Wilbur, who was first to notice the boy, smiled. "We heard some yelling, and Phil senses there's something wrong, so we're going to check it out."

"Oh cool! Adventure!" Tommy said excitedly, waddling to Wilbur.

"Ah yes, adventure, but I think you're going to have to sit this one out. There's ice cream in the fridge, and tv, we'll be quick" Phil replied, and was out the door, Wilbur and Techno following him close behind.

Tommy crossed his hands and pouted. He could throw a tantrum, but there would be no one around to be affected by it. Then he shrugged and opened the door. 

I mean, what's so wrong with a fun adventure :D

Tubbo's POV:

He was ready to give up, he was submerged up to his hip, and nothing he could do was helping. Until he heard a rustling in the bushes.

He yelled louder, and he saw a shadow of a person making their way towards him.

To his complete shock and humor, he saw a boy about his age in a cow onesie.

"Hi!" Tubbo freaked out.

The boy stared at him curiously, before noticing the quicksand.

"Could you help?" Tubbo asked desperately.

The boy stared at him once more, before nodding his head.

"Okay."

Tommy's POV:

He most definitely wasn't strong enough in this shape or form to pull the kid out of the quicksand.