Chapter 3

No one POV

We can now see Y/N running down the street because he is late.

Y/N POV

' Damn alarm never going off this morning!! I swear I will destroy it when I get home!!'

As I continue running like the badass ninja I am i failed to notice one important thing that i can do and that is body flick there.

So without another thought I body flicked right outside the class door. When I opened it, it made the worst screeching sound possible drawing the attention of the whole class to me.

Present mic:  Uchiha! I see you have decided to join us!! Where were you?!

"Stop screaming old man, I overslept"

I just ignore him and walk past all the students and sat in my seat next to Momo. I was just going to tune out the yellow idoit but was interrupted by Momo putting what looks like notes on my desk.

"What is this?"

Momo: Well I just thought that you could use the notes, you know because you missed the classes before this.

"Tch thanks"

That seems to have made her happy as she went on to listen to Mic.

'Why is she so nice to me. Now that I think of it she has been nice to me all this time including the rest of the class. Mabey I should try to be....nice as well....yeah no, but funny hehehe'

Time skip

I now sit in class without a teacher after one of the longest lunches in my entire life. Deku kept asking about my quirk and then he just went on to mutter and scribble in his little book even though he was stuttering the whole time.

?? I am!-

We all look to see All Might at the door.

All Might: Coming through the door like a normal person!

Tsuyu: So the rumors are true, All Might is our teacher.

Mina: Isn't that his silver age costume?

Kirishama: So manly!

After a long speech something about hero basics and battle's we where given our hero costumes and told to go change.

Time skip

After putting on my costume wich was mostly just my armor and my gunbai.

(Gunbai is on your back)People where staring at my war fan in confusion that is until deku came towards me probably going to ask the obvious

People where staring at my war fan in confusion that is until deku came towards me probably going to ask the obvious.

Deku: U-Uchiha wh-what's with t-the fan?

"It is my gunbai or if you must it is a war fan"

Bakagou: How's a fan supposed to help you in a war dumbass!?!?!?