KENTO NANAMI ●◎● HOME

You let out a sigh as you slide the curtains and saw that it was raining so hard outside. You went back to the kitchen as you started to cook something. It was for you only after all you live in this huge apartment alone. You smiled widely as you smell the mushroom soup you made. Perfect for this kind of weather. You smiled softly as you placed it to a huge bowl. Placing it on top of your table as you hear a loud thud outside. You hurriedly opened the door saw a man lying down in front of your door. He was holding his side as you see it was bleeding out.

"W-w-wait-!"

You started to panic as you placed his one arm to your shoulder as he stood up slowly. You could feel him breathing heavily. You make him sat into your couch as you took his hand away with a piece of cloth. You saw his wound it's not that big and you will be able to patch it.

"Stay here. I'll be back!"

You ran away and went to the kitchen. You took a chair and stood there. Reaching out for a cabinet and took the first aid kit. You hurriedly went back as you kicked off your slippers and kneeled in front of him.

"Take this off! Take this off!"

You held his polo shirt and he took it off. His breathing was uneven which makes you more nervous. You took a clean cotton and placed it to his wound trying to stop the bleeding. Next you applied some antiseptic after the bleeding stopped. You cut a gauze and transpore tape. Patching his wound up, you let out a sigh as you started to clean up the couch. You heard his eyeglass scattered on the ground as you saw him who seemed to be half asleep. You stood up and raised his chin up and slightly slap it.

"You can't sleep here Sir."

"Hmm."

"You can't this isn't a hotel room."

He opened his eyes as you looked at it directly. As if you were drown into his stare you suddenly blushed and looked away. He just looked around as he realized something.

"My Shirt."

"You have to remove it so I could clean your wound!"

"Oh right."

He said as he stood up and fixes his hair. After wearing his shirt he fixed his necktie next. You were just standing there holding your first aid kit tight. As he wear his eyeglass again he was about to leave when you threw something at him. It hit his head as he looked back at you, you were just smiling innocently.

"It's raining outside."

"Oh thank you."

You just smiled after all helping those who were in need is your goal. He took your umbrella and left. But sure it was an unexpected visitor. You suddenly exclaimed as you plop down to your couch.

"I didn't ask for his name or contact number~"

You settled down as you started to eat your mushroom soup. It sure an eventful day.

Day passes by there's no sign of the man. You just let out a shrug as you finished your paper works to your office. Finally you can leave as you passes by to a supermarket. Decided to buy some steak to cook as you went home. You opened your door just when you're about to open it you realized it wasn't locked. You took out your pepper spray as you went inside slowly. You could hear a breathing. When you saw a man you were about to spray him with your pepper spray when your wrist were held into just one hand. You were struggling as you slowly opened your eyes you were shocked.

"Oh- Sir."

"Hello."

"Wait how did you manage to go in?!"