Chapter-10

" Now, you are attempting sexual harassment, aren't you?"

A deep voice echoed through the entire Hall way as it slowly approached towards in front of the two boys

"...."

Oliver remained quiet as he looked at the approaching figure.

" Edwin..."

Idris spoke out before slowly fixing his position but not taking his hands away from Oliver's face.

" Fancy seeing you here Mr Edgar"

Edwin smiled before he slowly walked in front of the two boys.

" And especially you, Mr Hardimont"

Big pale hands reached out before quickly grabbing Oliver's hand.

" Seems like fate has brought us together here"

Grabbing Oliver's hand, he then slowly took it up before placing his soft red lips on his hands but before he could do that,

*Whoosh*

In a flash, Oliver was pulled away from Edwin

Losing the grip on Oliver's hand, Edwin's steel grey eyes widened as he quickly took a moment to realize what actually was happening.

" My Prince, I think you should do that with a noble lady, and not with a man"

Standing in front of Edwin was Idris, with a smug face, he then slowly pulled Oliver behind him before placing both of his hands on his pockets.

" A high authority Royal....especially a Prince should not wander alone here. What brings you here? Tell me"

" My apologies, I was just taking a stroll and happened to see you both here . So I wanted to talk to both of you"

Edwin smiled as he slowly scratched his neck before widening his grin again.

" It's okay....."

At last, the smaller male spoke out as he slowly poked his head out from Idris's back.

" It's a pleasure to meet your honour here, We are really sorry for acting rude Prince Edwin. On behalf of my friend here, I deeply apologize"

" Friend?"

Edwin answered back as he looked at Oliver confusingly.

" Yes, my friend here, Idris Edgar"

Smiling Oliver then hesitantly raised one of his hands before pointing out his index fingers towards Idris.

" ..... "

Idris kept quiet as he just looked down at the ground, while totally ignoring Oliver.

" Hah"

A soft chuckle burst out from the other male as they slowly tried to hide their wide grin

" W-why are you laughing Your Highness?"

Oliver asked as he slowly out forced a smile

Knowing that both Idris and Edwin were friends from the beginning, he needed to act like he was totally new with it. About knowing their relationship, and their friendship....or else it will raise suspicion since they've never met Oliver before, and moreover, Idris and Edwin's relationship was exposed only through the Empire so he would be in real double trouble if they ever become suspicious of him.

Oliver almost completely knew what Idris was going to say next...

'Idris is my friend too'
"Idris is my friend too"

And without further due, he then proceed on to the next step

" !!"

Widening his eyes as much as he could, Oliver then slowly gasped in complete shock

His hands covering both of his mouth as he tried to act like he was completely shooked to death .

But in reality, his acting was so horrible that even the two other male leads could not take it anymore

Idris's vein popped out as he quickly looked back at Oliver.

" Stop that, that's annoying"

" What do you mean?"

" I said that's annoying, I've never seen someone act so badly"

"...."

" Stop it Idris, You can't say mean things to our new friend"

Edwin tried to calm Idris down as he quickly went towards Idris

" Who's your friend? Shut up Prince charming, he's mine not yours"

Idris snapped as he pushed away Edwin.

" Idris calm down"

Oliver then came in between them but was however cut off

" He's my friend too"

" You just met him right now so how do you think that he's your friend Edwin? "

" Okay, okay, I extremely apologize. I'm really sorry for my rude behavior"

" You stop apologizing and explain to me how did you know about my relationship with the Prince?

" Watch your mouth Idris"

Edwin then calmly spoke out before lowering his tone.

" I need answers, not silence"

" Idris this is not like you, why are you behaving like a spoiled kid?"

" Do I look like a spoiled kid to you ?"

Idris raised his eyebrows annoyingly as he looked back at Edwin

Watching at the scene in front of him, Oliver couldn't even got the chance to speak out what he was thinking

' Aight, I'm out of here'

Oliver awkwardly sweat dropped as he slowly began to move away from the two guys , thinking that escaping would be the best option....he then slowly moved back.

But however, it was all too late.

Large firm hands then suddenly grabbed on his right wrists as it quickly pulled him in.

" And where do you think you are going Oliver?"

And that was the moment where Oliver knew that he was completely fucked up