Chapter 5: New Beginnings

~A few days later~

You walked up the stairs of the theatre, your first day at work. Gretting Charlie at the door, you walked past him and took in his smell again. God he was sexy. As he motionedfor you to follow him into his office, your heart beat faster.

"I want to show you something" he said, looking down at you with the tiniest smirk.

     You nodded. You'd do anything he said.

    Walking into his office, he closed the door behind you. You swallowed hard. He walked behind his desk.

"Come here for me." he said as he motioned for you to look at the papers on his desk.

You slowly made your way over, waiting for his direction. You were so close to him you could feel his warmth. The urge to touch him was completely overpowering.

He stood behind you as you looked down at the papers. You couldn't make out any wordsbut you knew it was a part of the script. His presence in was incredibly distracting.

  He had gotten so much closer to you. You could feel his warmth. Your heart was basically beating out of your chest and it took everything in you not to make a sound when he moved your hair away from your neck with his hand and brought his mouth closer.

He was centimeters away from your ear and you could feel his breath.

"Do you know what you do to me, sweetheart?" he asked teasingly.

You let out a sigh of pleasure as you felt his hand snake its way up your skirt from the front, running along your thigh. You shook your head, unable to speak.

   He pushed against you now, his body flush against yours. The pressure making you bend over the desk. You could feel his thick cock straining through his pants.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" he said in a husky voice.

    You whimpered as you felt his hand go higher, running over your already soakeed panties. He was so close to touching where you wanted. You were moaning like a fucking slut. Just a little more friction and he would make you cu-

*beep beep beep beep*

   Your alarm went off in a shrill set of mechanical beeps.

Fuck. 

Right when the dream was getting good.

     You pulled the cover back to look at your panties. You knew they were soaked.
They were soaked from thinking about Charlie Barber.
You shouldn't be thinking about him but how could you control your dreams?

    You shamefully wondered if his hands would really feel that good against you. What it would feel like if he called you sweetheart and told you he wanted you.

    Lost in thought, you let your hands roam your body. As you touched your breasts you imagined how Charlie would touch them.
   How small they would look in his big hands as he took a nipple in his mouth.

      You let out a wanton moan, your hands traveling further south.

Slipping one hand under your panties, you couldn't tease yourself any longer. You hadn't touched yourself in weeks and the thought of Charlie Barber's hands making you feel good made your skin burn.

     Moaning his name, you closed your eyes and imagined his hand on your clit instead of your own. How he would hold you against him as you rocked your hips to meet his touch. He was probably so good at pleasing women, you thought.