Chapter 4: The First Step

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky, the darkness that once cast over Remmant dispersed.

The boy with the same color hair as the sky sat on a bench directed towards the heavens. He read the book Blake was talking about the other day.

He might have stolen it, but he'd give it back to her. Probably.

——

The father of the prince walks up to the redhead with a smile apparent.

Ozpin: "Well well, you sure are up early Y/n."

Y/n looks up from his book, gives him a nod of acknowledgment and goes back to reading.

Ozpin chuckles to himself a bit, he then takes a seat next to the boy and admires the view.

Ozpin: "Wow, it's beautiful."

Y/n doesn't respond, but agreed silently in his head.

After a couple minutes of silence Ozpin decided to speak up.

Ozpin: "Y/n you know you don't have to do the initiation right?"

The mute closes his book softly, sets it too his side and pulls out his trusty notebook.

'I know father, but I need to do this.'

Ozpin slowly loses his smile, the princes unyielding obsession clear in face. It's been there since he first saw him. He doesn't know why, but whenever he looks at him he feels a darkness locked deep within those scarlet eyes.

Ozpin: "Okay, I get it." he stands up. "Don't push yourself too much Y/n." he sternly says.

The boy nods, never losing the look in his eye. He stares off into the vermilion sky.

Y/n closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

He remembers the promise he made to himself on that day. The dwelling fire in his heart rages.

He opens his eyes, the glorious crown flashes and his brilliant golden eyes flares. The burning passion makes his whole body shake.

All grimm before him will die.

——

When Y/n walked back to the school everyone was up and getting ready.He made his way towards his belongings, while he was heading towards his sleeping quarters he heard a very loud and annoying Ginger yelling at a pretty boy, but Y/n ignored them and went got his stuff to change.

He made his way towards his belongings, while he was heading towards his sleeping quarters he heard a very loud and annoying Ginger yelling at a pretty boy, but Y/n ignored them and went got his stuff to change

(Again Just For Reference)

After he got changed he started to walk over campus. He got a lot of stares, many of the eyes were filled with resentment. But Y/n didn't care, the thoughts of the weak were none of his concern.

A couple minutes later He sees Ruby and Yang Talking, and decides to go by them.

Yang: "So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!"