ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

(NOISX's art is just mwa chefs kiss)

I sit in Micheals room while William sits in his. Alyssa tries to get him to apologize while Micheal praises me for kicking his ass.

"That was bad ass y/n! Nobody's really had the guts to do uh- anything like that to him."

"Is that so?" I inquire. There's no way not a person or two have punched him.

"Yeah, he thinks he better than everyone else and being really tall and intimidating helps out a lot."

"Well I guess I kept my word of beating his ass."

"Hell yeah." He chuckles, playfully p unching my shoulder. As we grab his game boy, Alyssa Bursts into the room (I like how inconsistent I am with the time. Sometimes it's 1990 and sometimes it's 2017 with the phones)

"Uhm. I think he's a lost cause."

"And why do you say that?" I furrow my brow. "I mean, I've known that for a while but why do you think he's a lost cause?"

"Well, I asked him to say sorry and he just kept denying it was his fault so when I started raising my voice at him, he stood up and he's really tall and scary so I kinda uh- ran out of there."

"I'll go talk to him." Micheal gets up.

"No, no Mike, I'll go." I too stand up.

"But-"

"No buts. I know that he might kill me but I will get that apology out of him."

"Ha, good luck with that one." He smiles as I get up and walk to Williams room slowly. Approaching it, I take a deep breath. Hopefully he won't stab me.

"William?" I call as I enter the room. Strange, nobodys here. "Will?"

Walking in, I hear the door shut behind me and before I can look back, William puts his hand over my mouth and puts a knife to my neck. "Hello there darling, some nerve you had back there."

Yup- Micheal was right.i shouldn't have gone in here. well shit. I'm an idiot.

"You didn't think that you would get out of that scuffle without some consequence did you?"

"Mmmmhmhmhmhhh"

"Sorry, I can't hear you."

"Mmmhmmhhhhmmh"

"Ah, I see. You're apologizing."

I kick his knee behind me. Bitch got it wrong.

"Watch it sweetheart."

Will he stop with the pet names!

I bite his hand, distracting him and making him weaker for a second so I can break out of his grasp.

I take a deep breath before continuing, "Okay, number one, I would never apologize again to you, and number two, if you call one more pet name I swear-"

"You swear what? What are you going to do? Are you going to hit me again?"

"No. I'm not you."

He stops everything. Shit. I didn't mean to say that.

"Don't you dare accuse me of abuse! I am a good father and for you to accuse me of something like that is horrible! What is wrong with you!?"

"I'm not the one who hit Micheal!"

"He disobeyed simple rules! I gave him his chance and did what I had to!"

"You didn't have to hit him! A lecture was enough!"

"No it wasn't! He deserved everything he got!"

"Do you even care about him!?"

"Of course I do! What kind of a question is that!?"

"You don't show it! All this time I've known you, you haven't told him you loved him or even hugged him!" I pause, "All you do is make people feel horrible and act like you're the king! You don't love anyone but yourself! You didn't even love Clara!"

In a quick motion, he does the same thing he did to Micheal and snaps.

Slapped right across the face.

"I loved her! Don't you ever doubt that! The problem was her! She never loved me!" I can tell he's on the brink of crying. "She only used me for money. Nothing else."

I grab onto my face in pain, looking up to him. "William-"

He pulls me into a hug, muffling me with his chest. "You remind me of her."

Okay, don't know if I should take that as a compliment or a insult. Though now, I realize he's just having an episode. So... I'm forgive him for the slap but- that's just for now.

~~~a tiny time skip ;)~~~

"Are you sure you're okay?" William asks for the fifth time.

"I'm fine! It's not the first time I've been bitch slapped. Also, why would you care so much?"

"I don't. I was just hopping you would say you're not okay so I could say good."

"That's hurtful."

"Yeah, I know."

I check the calendar, only two days till Sunday. Hm wonder what's going to happen with Scott and everything.

"Guys!" Alyssa rushes into the room with Micheal, extremely excited.

"What?" William and I ask almost in unison.

"Liam was arrested!"

(Omg yes another cliff hanger. Why? I don't know.)

🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣Dà🎉YO💦