Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past

"It was only a short time, but thank you for taking care of me!" Izuku said as he is about to part ways with Gran Torino after the internship.

"I don't feel like I did anything I need to be thanked for. Your internship ended up the way it did, too." Gran Torino said.

"No, it was thanks to your instruction in ideas and your continuous sparring with me that I was able to do something even against the hero killer." Izuku said and Gran Torino smacks his foot with his staff.

"What was that for?!" Seryu angrily asked.

"You knew already what he did before? He fought the Hero Killer without letting Gran Torino know about it." Bols said.

"It was all because Iida's on the verge of dying! And also, it wasn't expected at the same time he'll fight that bastard!" Seryu said.

"Ow...!" The student cried.

"Against a hero killer that wasn't serious! Well, it was better than if you tried for a single killer shot at 100%, and then ended up missing, I guess I should say. But that arm had stress fractures, didn't it? At the last minute, you went over the permitted 5% limit. You still strain yourself in your impatience, and when you lose focus, your control wavers. You must always be alert and calm. I'm sure you already know this, but if you want to become a great hero like All Might, then you still have a lot to learn." Gran Torino said.

"Yes, sir!" Izuku replied.

"His arm got rigged that much because of the Sports Festival and that much power he used against the Hero Killer." Akame said.

"He's still young, that's why he has to pay the consequences of using such power at a young age." Esdeath said.

"See you around." Gran Torino said and turns around.

"C-Can I ask you o-one last thing? I thought it was rude, so I never got a chance to ask... I could never find a good time for it, but..." Izuku nervously uttered.

"Hurry up! I want to eat taiyaki!" Gran Torino yelled impatiently.

"Even though you're really strong, and even trained All Might, the name "Gran Torino" is almost u-unknown... Is there a reason for that?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, that's because I was never interested in working as a hero." Gran Torino replied.

"What?!" Izuku asked in shock.

"I had a goal in the last that required me to be able to use my Quirk freely. That was the only reason I got my license. It'd be better to hear more about this from Toshi-- I mean, All Might. Expect more from him." Gran Torino replied.

"All Might..." Izuku uttered.

"That's all! Be well!" Gran Torino said.

"All Might can answer all the things Izuku want to know fro. Gran Torino, since you gods told us that this is an important episode, right?" Run asked.

"Exactly. We'll discover more of All Might's past and how things went for him." Meliodas said.

"Yes, sir! Thank you very much! Excuse me!" Izuku said and walks away.

'The greatest hero, huh...? You're completely different in appearance and personality, but he certainly is just like you, Toshinori. The man chosen by my sworn friend... And the one that man chose to inherit One For All...'

"Kid! Who are you?" Gran Torino asked on Izuku.

"Seriously?!" Everyone said.

"Wait! Maybe there's a meaning to what he's asking." Tatsumi said.