ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

(Danny Gonzales 🙏🙏🙏) (also yes I know I posted the last chapter like 30 mins ago- I'm sorry)

I get up happy. Today is Sunday! Today is the day I kind of hope William gets Arrested. Why? Because he is a bitch.

"Wake up Willy!" I yank the blankets off of him. He curls up into a little ball like a teen and shakes his head. "Wake up! Scott wants us in work."

"Sunday already?" He mumbles into the pillow.

"Yup! Mike and Alyssa are out going shopping again and me and you are getting up and going... Right now."

"Give me a minute."

"You're outfit is in front of your bed. Your coffee is on your nightstand and I'll be outside in the car so hurry up."

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Because... I can?"

He groans into the pillow as I walk out of his room. The real reason is that I might not have to again. Though I might visit him a couple times in jail.

...What? He gives good dad jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

William and I arrive early to work and Scott waits inside with a few officers. Oh great. Walking in, he turns his head to us. "Hello employees."

"Hi Scott!" I reply enthusiastic.

"You seem chipper."

"I guess I do!" I smile and follow him to his office.

"What's with all the cops?" William points back.

"Reasons."

We arrive and Scott has us sit down in front of his computer.

"Last night, I watched the tapes from all the days the children went missing and guess what?" He pauses. "Will was seen putting on the animatronic suit and luring Children into Parts and service before stabbing them and stuffing them into our suits after hours."

"That's impossible!" William laughs.

"You really think it's impossible?"

"Yes, in fact I do!"

"Let's watch the tapes together, shall we? I put it all together especially for today."

He plays the tape and sure enough. There's an actual camera in the parts and service. No sound but it's so graphic. The blood. Seeing the figure stab the child again, and again, and again.

I hold my hand over my mouth to make sure I don't throw up from seeing so many die though I don't feel sick... Yet.

William stares at the screen terrified and in shock.

Scott stops the tape and straightens up. "Oh William, you poor soul. You though you would get away with it? It was all a set up. You're so see through. As soon as I saw you pinning this poor girl to that table I knew something was up and it sure wasn't y/n, nor Henry who were suspicious."

"Holy shit." I pull my hand away from my mouth.

"We made sure to put up cameras everywhere and we knew you would go try to delete the footage so we made sure to double record it so you would only delete one version."

"Smart." I chuckle.

"You listen here," William gets up and faces Scott. "You will delete this footage."

"Oh, sorry I can't do that. It wouldn't do anything anyways. The police already know, William."

He's speechless. How could everything turn from good to horrible? Welcome to my world Willy

"Well at least I'm not the only one who's guilty." Will sits back down, looking to me.

"Oh really? Me? What have I done wrong?" I cross my arms.

"It's all in the notebook."

I play dumb. "What notebook?... William are you okay?"

"The notebook you used to explain your boyfriends death?"

"My boyfriend didn't die. I left him.. Scott," I get up and get behind Scott. "I think he did something wrong to my Ex."

"It's alright employee, if you can go get the police, that would be wonderful."

"Of course, sir." I run out and get the police.

Running back in, they turn him around and push him against the table, handcuffing him "Mr. Afton, you are under arrest for the murders of fifteen children, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Wow, fifteen. Things sure have escalated quickly... William chuckles, and here I thought I was crazy.

Everyone except for Scott leaves the room.

"Holy shit." I state, sitting back down.

"You did great employee."

"Thanks, it just everything has escalated so quickly today. I just thought we would get here and just discuss. I didn't think all of... This would happen."

"Always expect the unexpected."

"I guess so."

"Are you going to attend court?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Actually yes, you do."

"For real?"

"Mhm."

"Then no, I have something important to do."

"Oh, okay."

"Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Yes."

"Can I have night shift for next week?"

"Of course."

I get back up and grab my purse. "Great, I'll see you sometime next week Scott."

"Okay, see you around employee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micheal and Alyssa sit on the couch when I open Williams door.

"So?" Micheal asks, walking up to me. I set the car keys and my purse down.

"There's perfect proof against William. He's a murderer."

They both are shocked. In fact I am still shocked. I thought William was smarter than that.

"Does that mean we have to go to court?" Alyssa asks.

"You two, yes. Me? No. I have something important to do."

"That is?"

"None of your beeswax"

"Why do we have to go?"

"I want you two there. "

"That's no fair."

"Yes it is." I pause. "I'm going to go for a walk. Want to join me?"

They both nod and join me for a quick walk. I guess my head hurts from how fast the freaking author made this chapter escalate because she's excited for the next chapter (|>:(|)

Boy, I'm ready for a big nap.

(Wow... Why did I do two chapter so close to each other? Because like y/n thought. I'm excited for the next chapter. ;))

I love you, you're doing great. Keep doing what you're doing ❤