ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

It's weird to have Aftons whole bed to myself. I've let him close to me for the past couple days and now, I just expect him to be there. The note next to his bed states Alyssa and Micheal have left to Williams Trial. I yawn and stumble out of bed. Throwing Williams Robe on, I walk to the kitchen and pour myself some coffee before getting dressed.

Today, I want to visit Liam. It seems crazy but. I feel like I need to see him one last time.

I walk all the way back to my house where tape is all around it. My car isn't there though. Must I walk all the way there? I found where he is but it's kind of far away and I had Alyssa take the car. I walk to the bus and get on. All while thinking about William. He just won't leave my mind. Why do I care about him? He's a rotten no good murderer.

A while later, I arrive. Okay. I'm a wee bit scared. Liam's a scary dude.

~tiny tiny time skip to where you meet with him 😭👍~

I sit down and wait for Liam. He walks in and sits down on the opposite side of the glass. I pick up the phone and he chuckles.

"Well, well, well. Look who came to see little ol me."

"Hi."

"Hello, y/n. It's so wonderful to see you."

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

"Why would you switch your personality so quickly? I liked you up until you started to act like William."

"Oh sweetie, I didn't mean to. The voices made me."

"The... Voices?"

"I know you've heard them. You're all alone and you hear whispers. They get louder and louder until you can't handle the pain. It makes you go insane."

"Only crazy people hear voices Liam."

"I guess we're both crazy. I watched over the cameras sometimes. The day I came to ask you out? You were yelling at nothing... The voices. They've gotten worse... Haven't they?"

I stay silent. I'm not crazy. Its tiredness, that's all.

"Soon enough you'll hear them give commands. They made me kill them. I'm not insane. It happens to random people. It's sorta like a disease and as soon as you get it. There's no turning back. I bet it's all from that no good dirty child murderer William."

"You... You might be onto something."

"I know I am."

"Are we crazy?"

"I wouldn't say we are. If you perhaps... Forgive me? We can figure this out together. I already have a plan."

"You can't follow out that plan. You're in jail. "

"You haven't been paying attention, have you?"

"What do you mean?"

"They know I've only been partly guilty. They know I didn't kill all those people and know I just used camera to spy on you. Therefore, they gave me a bail price."

I think for a moment. I shouldn't. He's done so many things

What if he's right?

I'm not crazy and I've experienced the same thing.

"...How much?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll never forget this y/n." Liam hold my hand, walking into Williams kitchen, sitting down.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, explain your little... Plan."

"Of course. Where's the little murderer himself?"

"Court."

"Hmm..Knowing William. He'll get out perfectly fine somehow."

"And?"

"How do you get rid of a disease?"

"Uh-"

"Cut it off from the source."

"What?"

"He'll be home tonight if everything goes right and if so, by morning, me and you will be sitting pretty in Vegas."

I realize what hes talking about. "Would that be including Alyssa and Micheal?"

"Everyone makes sacrifices. This is just a small one we would have to commit to."

"No."

"And why is that?"

"I don't want to."

"Y/n. I don't give a shit about what you want or don't. We're going to have to get rid of them."

"I said no."

He stands up and walks over to me. "Let's make a deal. We kill those two and I'll give you the first hundred dollars I make in Vegas."

I smile. "I'm so happy I let you out of jail."

"Aww. How sweet. Why do you say that?"

I grab a knife from the knife block. "So I can have the satisfaction of murdering you myself." I jump at him, plunging the knife into his stomach. I lift it up and slam it back down again, and again, and again. "I fucking hate you!"

"Y/n!" He groans, spitting out blood. "The voices will-  o-only get worse now!" He coughs.

One final stab of the knife and he stops breathing. I take a deep breath before realizing what I had done. Not again. They're right. I'm just as bad as William.

(See why I was so excited Liam's dead finally 😩👍)

I run my bloody fingers through my hair. I have blood all over me and I want to die at the moment. "I'm sorry." I whisper. Maybe I do feel horrible. I can't believe I would do something like this again.

What if he's right.

What if William, Liam, and myself are just really going mad?

I drop the knife before hearing the front door open. It's over with. I'm done for.

Someone walks into the kitchen before stopping about five feet away from me.

"You don't know how happy this makes me bunny."

William.

(WHY CAN'T I STOP WRITING. I AM JUST ON A ROLL. HELP)