ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

I wake up in surprisingly Williams bed. Alyssa paces back and forth in front of it while Micheal sits next to me playing his game. I'm guessing I passed out.

"Alyssa?"

She turns her head towards me and almost passes out from excitement.

"You're awake!"

"Yeah, could you stop pacing? You're giving me a headache."

"Of course!" She sits next to Micheal and grabs ahold of my hand. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah."

"Was it William who stabbed you?"

"Yup."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Nope."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Bitch- I said your name as soon as I got up. I wasn't in a coma or anything."

"True."

"Well, will you tell me what happened? Like, how you guys found me? "

"Well..."

~flashback to Alyssa's pov yay~

"Where the hell is he?" I ask the policeman who was escorting him.

"I don't know! We were in the car and when I looked back to check on him, he was gone!"

"Gosh darn it!"

"Please! Just say fuck!" Micheal begs me.

"Where would he be?"

"Probably his house because he thinks nobody will check there." Mike shrugs.

"Micheal, you are a genius."

"I know."

Quickly, we get into Williams car and drive back. Nothings seems broken into. Well duh, it's his house.

We quietly open the door and sneak in. We of course don't want William to hear us. Making it to the kitchen, I almost throw up at the sight of Liam stabbed to death on the tile. Mike looks away, distracting himself with the fiddling of his fingers.

How did he get here? How the hell? I walk toward the sound of a quick splash of water. Williams bedroom is left wide open. I grab my pocket knife and walk to his bathroom only to drop it and cover my mouth with my hands.

Y/n's body lies in bloody water. Was the splash her just dropping consciousness??

I start to freak out. "Micheal!"

He runs in and stares at y/n "the hell happened!?"

"I don't know!"

"Did you check her pulse!?"

"What? No."

"Oh my fuck Alyssa." He runs up to y/n and places two fingers on the right side of her neck. "She still breathing."

"Do we get her out?"

"You do that, I'll go get bandages."

~end of flashback and back to y/n's pov~

"Y'all had to see me naked? Dang. You guys didn't even take me to dinner first."

"Well if I was in that situation, you guys would've done the same thing." Micheal smiles.

"Very true. Also, why didn't you guys go to the police?"

"If we did you would've already been dead."

"Well, thanks guys."

"No problem y/n. We're glad you're still here. " Alyssa chuckles. "But, why was Liam here?"

"I uh- don't know. All I remember is getting into the bath. Nobody was there with me."

We chat for a little more and nobody has even seen Afton. I wonder where he is. I hope he get eaten or killed.

"Alyssa?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think everything will go back to normal?"

"In fact I think it will. Micheal has decided to keep Circus baby's rental running but with a few changes because you'll never believe it. Micheal has been studying engineering and has actually been helping Scott."

"Really Mike? And you didn't even come to me for help?" I chuckle.

"Heh, sorry." He rubs his neck. "I didn't want anyone to know because my father might want to help."

"I can understand that."

"Well... What do we do now?"

"I can make dinner and then we can all binge watch some movies!"

"That sounds really great Alyssa."

~End of Book 1~

That's right, there's going to be a sequel! This is a rather short chapter but I just wanted to wrap it up.

The second book is out on my profile!

Stay safe, wash your hands, <3

I'll see you guys next book!

pick up your head, your 👑 is slipping