6: On Your Way

You looked down at the row of people Mr. Gibbs had rounded up. Didn't look like much. There was a man with a parrot so naturally, since the man couldn't speak, Jack asked the parrot if he would work in his crew. You rolled your eyes at the stupidity. Jack turned to you and Will, "satisfied?"

    "Well you've proved they're mad," answered Will

"For now that's all we need," you said.

    "And what's in it for us?" asked a female voice down the line. We walked over to her and her deadly eyes looked straight at Jack.

    "Anna Maria," said Jack and she slapped him.

    "Do you think he deserved that one?" you whispered to Will and he stifled a laugh.

    "You stole my boat!" she continued.

    "Actually-" she slapped him again, "Borrowed. Borrowed, without permission, but with every intention of giving it back to you."

    "But you didn't!"

    "You'll get another one!"

    You nudged Will and he gave me an evil smile and said, "a better one."

    "A better one," he confirmed

    "That one," you added, barely holding back a laugh and pointing to the interceptor.

    "What one?" he turned around, looking at me, "That one?!" you smiled innocently and he turned to Anna Maria, "aye! That one! What do you say?"

    There was a unanimous "Aye" and Mr. Gibbs stopped Jack and told him that it's dreadful bad luck to bring women on board.

    You faced him "It'd be worse no to have us," you said, turning around and walking to the boat.

On the boat, you took a bottle of rum and began drinking. You didn't know why, you didn't like the taste but once you started you didn't want to stop. You were tipsy when Jack found you in his cabin.

"What on earth are you doing, love?" He asked, taking the bottle from your hand. You whined and he drank from it.

"What do you think?" You replied, hearing the words beginning to slur.

He chuckled. "Something you can't handle."

You frowned. "Yes I can." You stood up and took back the bottle. You took another swing. When you pulled the bottle away you looked up at Jacks eyes. Smiling, you thought of how pretty they were. Then, you kissed him.

Jack wasn't startled, hardly blinked at the action, and he kissed you back. Then tongue met tongue as you melted into his touch.

Your hazy thoughts said that you liked this. Your unbalanced body began stumbling backwards. You fell back with Jack on top of you and he placed himself between your legs. You laughed as he began taking off your pants.

Then you heard some thunder in the distance and sailors began yelling and calling for Jack. He cursed under his breath but got up. He seemed to want to say something to you but you wave your hand, telling him to go.

You dragged yourself into his bed and closed your eyes.

_ _ _

You woke up to a dreadful storm on the way to Isla de Muerta. You couldn't remember anything and your head hurt as you walked out onto the deck. Will was annoyed with Jack's compass because it didn't point north.

"Well we aren't trying to find north are we?" yelled Mr.Gibbs over the rain. He walked over to Jack. You wanted to know what they were talking about so you got closer. Soaking wet, all you caught was:

"We're catching up." You smiled wickedly.