𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 [ pt. 2 ]

—————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

"really glad i had the balls to kiss you behind the school sykkuno" corpse smiles, caressing my jaw.

i giggle at his touch. "corpse- that tickles." he smiles before planting a kiss on my forehead with my eyes closed, intaking the affection.

"still really hate how you used to harass the hell outta me." i pout. "i couldn't control my feelings syk, but here i am with you now" he smirks, ruffling my hair.

my eyes roll at his cheesy tone. "anyway, lud and i gotta head out now okay?" i nod, receiving another kiss on the cheek before he walks away, lud following beside him.

i'm sure in love huh? wait no it's way too young to think about that. maybe it's just a stupid crush?

ah anyway- i've gotta go lunch with lily.

"sykkuno!!" lily yells from behind at the canteen. my body turns around and sees her with another girl. "oh hi lily!" i smile, waving.

"sykkuno! this is poki, poki this is sykkuno!" we both wave at each other and greetings before us three head out to another area.

we all end up talking and stuff while eating and enjoying each other's company. "hey poki ive never seen you before around school- you new?" i question, about to stuff food in my mouth.

she nods her head. "yeah, i just transfers today, the teachers assigned lily to show me around and shit" i nod, smiling.

"oh! what school did you go to?" i ask, now drinking water. "i used to be homeschooled actually" she chuckles.

my eyes widen in shock. "woah! how was it?" lily joins. "it was cool, i could do the work anywhere, anytime and sleep whenever too" she chuckles.

i stuff the remaining of the food into my mouth. "hey girls, i'll be back, i gotta go bathroom."

they nod and i just head to the bathroom, humming. once my feet stepped foot inside..

what my eyes saw, i wish i didn't but then maybe it was good before everything goes downhill.

no.. my eyes must be deceiving me. right?

"sykkuno!?"

yeah, no. my eyes aren't deceiving me at all.

it is indeed corpse kissing another future corpse.

more specifically a dead corpse.

my hands instantly turn into fists. my bladder is completely fine now, no need to go pee.

anger has rose over me, unable to calmly say anything. "we're done corpse." was the only thing i could spit out before heading out and making my way back to the girls.

within few seconds, corpse calls from behind me.

"sykkuno! let me explain!" i shake my head, trying to say that we're completely over. there was no evident tears nor them wanting to appear.

all i feel is anger. anger is not my thing but when it comes to betrayal, it comes upfront.

out of nowhere, corpse reaches for my shoulder.

"get lost corpse." i froze, standing there.

"like i said." my body flips towards him. "we're over corpse. you can have that future corpse."

my eyes glaring at the guy that just came out from the bathroom and awkwardly listening into the conversation between corpse and i.

"who is that anyway." i sternly yet aggressively ask. "it's.." corpse sighs. "dream. that's his name."

i tilt my head, staring into dream's eyes in which he looks away from. "dream? that's such a ratchet name."

without listening to his explanations, i just walk off. "oh and don't talk to me ever again corpse." i spat, returning to the girls.

"sykkuno? are you okay? you seem angry.." lily points out as my eyes roll. "corpse cheated, caught him kissing this guy called dream."

poki gasps. "i'm so sorry sykkuno." my eyes avert to her expression, seeming like she does mean it.

"it's okay poki. it wasn't any of your doing." she smiles, handing me one of her sushi rolls in which i gratefully take. "thanks poki." i smile, taking a full bite.

today will be a long day, i sigh. "today will be a long day." lily sighs.

"hey! that's what i said in my head" i giggle. "great minds think alike" lily smiles whilst pointing to the side of her head.

the bell then rings. "alright, let's go."

three of us then head to our class in which we're all in coincidentally. "sykkuno!" a familiar voice calls out making me roll my eyes.

"get lost corpse." i say before lily and poki backs me up. "yeah fuck off corpse. you're such an idiot. you lost something amazing, just for that ratchet name dream guy."

my head turns to poki. "hey that's what i said" i smile. "like what lily said, great minds think alike" she winks.

"alright, fuck off corpse bye bye and sykkuno, poki let's go." lily grabs us two and walks off to the direction of our class.

"don't worry about him, sykkuno. he doesn't deserve you." poki pats me on the back. "yeah."

with that, i'm just hoping i get through this day without running- err corpse running to me.

fin.

—————

words : 841

—————

here's part two xx

pLoT tWiSt