Chapter 15

I Got You (I Feel Good) ~ Jessie J (*)

—————

"Ok I found them." Melanie walks into my room and tosses me my favorite pair of leggings that I couldn't seem to find earlier.

"Thank you." I tell her while still double checking to make sure I had everything I needed. We've already got all of my other belongings packed and put on a moving van that left about an hour ago. Now we're just making sure everything else that's small is packed in my two suitcases and side bag.

"Is that everything?" She asks me.

I huff out an exhausted breath and nod. "I think so." I look around my room once more before confirming it.

"Ok, Liam just texted me. They're outside."

"Ok. Can you help me carry one of these?" I hand her one of the suitcases and she takes it gladly.

We walk out of my now old room and down the hallway. I haven't felt it yet, but I'm sure once we get to the airport I'll feel the emotion of this move come crashing down on me.

"You made sure you packed all of your mugs right? You checked the dishwasher just in case?" She asks while rolling my suitcase to the door.

"Yep. Stole the hot sauce and barbecue sauce too since you never use them." She laughs out loud and I join her.

"Alright then. Looks like everything that was yours is packed and ready to go." She sighs and I glance around the apartment one last time.

"I'll miss this place. It was seriously so perfect for us." I say in sadness.

"Sure was. Won't be long before I start packing to move out too. Liam and I started looking for a place already."

I smile at her. "That's great! I'm so happy for you guys. You're meant to be, especially since he's the first guy that got you to come back after the first night." I shove her shoulder gently and she scoffs.

"Touché." She opens the door and I give the apartment one last cheesy wave before turning around and hauling my luggage out the door.

When we make it downstairs and outside, I spot Harry leaning against the car. He's wearing his signature black skinny jeans but is in a white t-shirt instead of a black one. He's got a coffee in his hand, and I'm guessing it's mine since he said he was getting me one this morning. His head is down looking at his phone so he doesn't notice us until we are a couple of feet away.

When he looks up and sees me he grins widely, and I return it because he looks so adorable.

"Good morning darling, you look beautiful

"Good morning darling, you look beautiful." He wraps an arm around me and kisses the top of my head. When I pull out of his embrace he hands me the coffee he was holding.

"Trade me." He gestures to my bags and I grab the coffee from him and hand him my luggage.

Mel jumps in the passenger seat since Liam is driving, and when Harry finishes putting my stuff in the back he opens the back door for me and I look in to see Niall and Louis sat in the middle.